Will we be moved

BamaLady#13

I just booked the last cabin available on deck 7 on the Liberty sailing in November. It is in the perfect location for us. The cabin will accommodate 4. There will only be two of us sailing. My TA said Carnival reserves the right to move us to a room designed for two should a family of four need the room. What are the chances of this happening? Have you ever been moved?

It's all about supply and demand. The demand in November isn't usually high especially for families with kids in school (who often book quad cabins), UNLESS you're cruising over Thanksgiving.

Since the cruise is that far off and you know where you like to be, why don't you choose a cabin for 2 now and not have to worry about it? If you were booking more last minute, the likelihood of being moved would probably be lower.

Edited by D4

They can and will move you. November is a ways off. I'm surprised they allowed your TA to book it to begin with. There must be 2-person balconies still available.

I agree. It seems unlikely all of the deck 7, 2 person balconies are gone.

My guess is you will get moved.

I agree. It seems unlikely all of the deck 7, 2 person balconies are gone.

^ It depends on your specifications.

For our upcoming Liberty cruise, we wanted a balcony on Deck 7, mid-ship, port side (8C). All of the port, mid-ship 2-fers were gone. We had to book a 3/4-man as well, and see what happens.

The Carnival rep who booked it for us told me that if they do have to move you, at least it has to be to same category you paid for, or better.