Star Princess - Nov 14, 2014 - SF to Mexico Roundtrip

KulPeter

Bob and I just booked this cruise as a delayed honeymoon. Any others also on this cruise? We are always eager to meet, socialize and have some fun!

Peter and Bob -

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Edited by KulPeter

• 1 month later...

I am booked on this cruise, & bringing a fun group of single friends!!

We are from the Peninsula in the Bay Area. Would be great to meet other single people sailing on this cruise. I took this ship to South America in 2009 & it is terrific. Love the outdoor big screen for movies at night with blanket & popcorn. Some of us in our group of friends are Bridge players--I being one of these (beginners)...Let's try to meet & mingle on the ship. Please respond if you are of the single persuasion....ha ha....the ship does have a solo traveler meet up the first night as I recalll.....

We are not solo, but it does sound like there's plenty of fun things to do for and with everyone! Usually there is a group meetup in the wheelhouse lounge that first night or the next day. We will be there. When it gets closer, we can figure a good meeting spot as a backup. I'm starting to get excited. I can't wait!

Peter and Bob -

• 1 month later...

My partner Brian any myself, Gary will be on this cruise. We cruise often and enjoy meeting othe gay couples and singles. They usually have a gay group get together posted in the daily princess patter so we will watch for it and hope to meet some or all of you.

Kul Peter...looking forward to meeting everyone at the Wheelhouse first or second night..

As I for you and your group and Gary& Brian. Looks like good weather (if anyone could really predict that far).

Peter - using Tapatalk on my iPad.