Fee for seat assignments on Air Canada?

bonsai3s

The Rogue aircraft are used on flights where Air Canada has never been able to sell business class. The seats in there are similar to the old fashion business class that existing in the 90s. The flights to China don't have the Rogue aircraft.

I didn't travel Business Class in the 90s (though I do remember Canadian, and Wardair), but the seats and amenities in Rouge are horrible and a step down in either class. It isn't just the fact that the seating is much tighter and the amenities worse, it's that they don't give their customers any financial savings for accepting that lesser situation. And they don't give them any option to avoid the Rouge flights on certain routes.........I have flown AC to Las Vegas annually for a family vacation for over 10 years, and after the Rouge experience last year, we're all flying West Jet this year.

I didn't travel Business Class in the 90s (though I do remember Canadian, and Wardair), but the seats and amenities in Rouge are horrible and a step down in either class. It isn't just the fact that the seating is much tighter and the amenities worse, it's that they don't give their customers any financial savings for accepting that lesser situation. And they don't give them any option to avoid the Rouge flights on certain routes.........I have flown AC to Las Vegas annually for a family vacation for over 10 years, and after the Rouge experience last year, we're all flying West Jet this year.

So what is Tango S service on an Airbus 333? We are going from CPH to ROC via Toronto (where we transfer to a small turbo? Fortunately we are on the side with 2 seats together.

Mike

CPH to YYZ is not one of the Rouge routes (http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/media/rouge/documents/rouge_map.pdf), so it will be standard Air Canada - for better and worse. The specific seat parameters would be available on the Ac and Seatguru websites.

Edited to add: That's an old route pdf -- they've since added some Western Canada and US routes (not applicable to you) and added Nice, Manchester, Barcelona, Lisbon and Rome in Europe.

Edited by calliopecruiser

• 2 weeks later...
So what is Tango S service on an Airbus 333? We are going from CPH to ROC via Toronto (where we transfer to a small turbo? Fortunately we are on the side with 2 seats together.

Mike

Tango is just the name use for the discounted economy fares. It offers less points in reward programs that higher priced fares and you change fees are a little bit more expensive. The seat and inflight service is a standard economy seat.