AK Rhapsody of the Seas Aug 15, no room assignment yet?

Hi all, We are sailing August 15 out of Seattle to Alaska on Rhapsody of the Seas. We are in an Oceanview Guaranty room, but still have no room assignment, 10 days out. Has anyone ever experienced a room assignment on guaranty this late? I did call RCCL and they said if I didn't see anything by this Thursday or Friday, to call them back. Any advice? Thanks!! Lynn

Hi all, We are sailing August 15 out of Seattle to Alaska on Rhapsody of the Seas. We are in an Oceanview Guaranty room, but still have no room assignment, 10 days out. Has anyone ever experienced a room assignment on guaranty this late? I did call RCCL and they said if I didn't see anything by this Thursday or Friday, to call them back. Any advice? Thanks!! Lynn

You may not find out until you get to the pier. Don't worry the porters will have a list a be able to see what cabin you have been assigned so that they can prepare luggage tags for you.

This doesn't happen often but it does happen.

We booked a gty on princess for an inside passage in 2007 and did not receive our room number until we were in line to enter the pier building! We could not give the porter our cabin number so he sent us to a man by the door with the manifest for the ship. I was quite happy that our names were on that list! I had been a bit nervous about that traveling such a long way from Florida. We had an interesting inside cabin -- in the very nose of the ship, triangular, right where the art was stored in the hull. Never have waited that long since, on any cruise line.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our longest wait was a few days prior to sailing. We thought the late assignment might be a good sign of an upgrade, but we received what they promised, a balcony cabin.

We had a cabin number so the porter made tags for us.

Good luck and let us know the outcome.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I know its hard to do, but you must just be patient and keep checking your Booking dashboard.