Magic

sillywilly10

Has anyone stayed in cabin 7257 on here? Just curious on if the balcony over looked the water or if the deck was still under it, its hard to tell from the deckplan. Thanks alot

When you look down you will see deck five. Chairs, hot tubs, seaside grill etc.

The higher you get on the ship, the less deck 5 impacts your view. We were on deck 11 last year (Cloud 9 Spa balcony) and had to intentionally look down to see deck 5. Unfortunately that may not be the case for your balcony. Luckily there never seemed to be much activity out there on deck 5 aside from the seaside grill on sea days. I would not think the noise would be a huge concern.

We booked Cloud 9 Spa Balcony again this year. Really like that area of the ship. Limited foot traffic, quiet, easy Lido access.

Click on deck 7:

http://www.icruise.com/c/deckplan.php?SailDate=&WMPHShipCode=265&DeckNumber=7

find your cabin.

then click on deck 5:

http://www.icruise.com/c/deckplan.php?SailDate=&WMPHShipCode=265&DeckNumber=5

you'll see that the promenade/lanai is below you.

search for a few pictures, some will show how far that lanai sticks out below you...

Has anyone stayed in cabin 7257 on here? Just curious on if the balcony over looked the water or if the deck was still under it, its hard to tell from the deckplan. Thanks alot

I was on the Magic last October and stayed on deck 7. Here is a picture I took off our balcony - nearly straight down:

IMG_5863_zpsedb0a94a.jpg

This October will be our fourth time on the Magic and we always stay on deck 7 near the aft. We prefer that area because you don't look down onto deck 5 directly. It is also three floors up to the lido/aft area and two floors down to the Promenade. That way we don't use the elevators as much.

If you are that concerned I bet you could get your room changed.