What to do?

Jessica5355

On Feb 8th I will be going on my first ever cruise on the Carnival Magic and I am looking for some ideas of what to do. What are the big have to do things once aboard the ship, I want to make the best of my time on the ship and I don't want to waste my time if its not that great (if that makes sense) so what would Y'all Recommend??? Also I am 27 yrs old if that helps lol

There is plenty to do on Carnival Magic. From the Spa to the Sports decks to the music to the food--you will not be bored. Check out the Italian Restaurant when you board. It is included in your cruise fare at lunch but costs extra in the evenings. There is also a steakhouse restaurant that costs extra as well but the food is fantastic. On sea days, check out the BBQ on deck 5 at Ocean Plaza. It is sliders, quesadillas, chips, and dips, and is included in your cruise fare. The Red Frog Pub has great drinks and snacks, including their own Thirsty Frog Red beer. From the Comedy club to Karaoke, there's plenty to keep you entertained. Magic also has a special Magic show in the main lounge. Each evening, you will get the Fun Times, a listing of all that's going on the next day throughout the ship. Take a highlighter with you to mark the events you want to take advantage of. One of your stops on this special 6-day cruise is Costa Maya. Take a cab to the beaches-- they are really great.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Don't miss "tea time" @ 3:30 on sea days. The venue it will be held at is posted in the Funtimes. They make AWESOME desserts for this occasion.

Don't forget that you can order from the kids menu as well. Not that I see the kids menu anymore since my kids are now adults. But, I still order mac & cheese every night as one of my apps..it's the best! And, I order the Banana Split for dessert also.. it too is on the kids menu.

Also try the cheese plate that is on the menu. Sometimes we ask that they bring one as soon as we sit down to have while we drink our glass of wine and sometimes we order a plate to go to take back to the cabin or up on deck to have with our wine.

When it's time to get ready for the evening we order apps from room service to munch on while we're getting ready. We order the veggie bowl w/ dip X2 and a plate of chips and a plate of pretzels.

The chocolate cake on the room service menu is delish.. I order that in the evenings with chocolate milk.. we usually order extra chocolate milks and keep them in the cabin fridge. We empty the fridge and put all the sodas and stuff on a shelf in the closet and put our drinks in there.

As I reflect back on my post I notice this is all about food!!! LOL