Short day in Nassau...what to do

bigsky

We've been to Nassau many times. First time there with such a short day. 7-2....Any suggestions of what to do? I read something about a chocolate factory...sounds interesting since I love chocolate. Been to Atlantis, but that's not enough time there. Not drinkers either.

Since we're only stopping at three ports, I want to get off and do something!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Graycliff Hotel has a chocolate making excursion or one can just see the chocolates and the cigar making. E-mail the hotel on website for info.

Another nearby place to go is the British Colonial Hilton on a day pass or perhaps just for lunch or tea. It's within walking distance of the pier.

Graycliff Hotel has a chocolate making excursion or one can just see the chocolates and the cigar making. E-mail the hotel on website for info.

Another nearby place to go is the British Colonial Hilton on a day pass or perhaps just for lunch or tea. It's within walking distance of the pier.

Thanks April! We love to snorkel and swim, so want to find a body of close water as well.