Men's Spa Facilities on Cruise ships: Which ones do you think are the best?

Can you tell us what the spa is like on the Dawn? It's our first time on NCL. Are there steam rooms in the regular locker room or only in the spa? Is the spa pass worth the expense? Thanks in advance for your tips.

I had the spa pass on a 16-night cruise on Norwegian Dawn, and it was money well spent. The thermal suite featured a lap pool, thalassotherapy pool, hot tub and relaxation area. (There were not any ceramic loungers, however.) If my memory is correct, the steam room and sauna were part of the paid thermal suite locker area and were not accessible to passengers at large.

Hi

Any one recently been on Brilliance of the sea to know if the Men's Sauna / steam room is still free and in the men's changing rooms ?

Cheers

Yes it is, good as ever, just like all the Radiance class ships. Home port has a lot to do with who is on the ships.

Edited by CrusingJoe

Ha thanks for that

was not sure as I seen a post recently saying they paid?

will be sailing from Barcelona :D

I know off the subject, but....You will love Barcelona, very small 9 block area where the bars are. Friendly but small neighborhood venues. If you have time take the train to Sitges Beach about a 45 minute ride. google it.

Enjoy

Hi

Going on NCL Epic soon and Azura a bit later on this year could anyone tell me about the sauna stream room set up ?:)

Thanks

Tony

Hey Tony, I'm doing my first-ever P&O cruise in December, so I can't offer any help with Azura. But I've been on Epic twice.

Epic had the largest spa at sea when it was built, and I recommend purchasing the spa pass or getting a day pass at least. There's a men-only wet area with steam room, sauna, personal hot tub, personal ice-cold plunge pool (if things get too hot), and rain forest showers. The coed area has ceramic loungers, a large thalassotherapy pool, plus hot tub and relaxation area.

Epic also has a separate locker room for gym users that has its own showers. If my memory is correct, there's a steam room and sauna, too.

Have fun.

Edited by Cruiser Bruiser

Hey Tony, I'm doing my first-ever P&O cruise in December, so I can't offer any help with Azura. But I've been on Epic twice.

Epic had the largest spa at sea when it was built, and I recommend purchasing the spa pass or getting a day pass at least. There's a men-only wet area with steam room, sauna, personal hot tub, personal ice-cold plunge pool (if things get too hot), and rain forest showers. The coed area has ceramic loungers, a large thalassotherapy pool, plus hot tub and relaxation area.

Epic also has a separate locker room for gym users that has its own showers. If my memory is correct, there's a steam room and sauna, too.

Have fun.

Thanks for all that

I will sure be checking it out

got 10 days on her ,,so will have a bit of chill / me time

I guess I will have to see how many use it when I get on

Leaving from Barcelona :)

The sauna in the men's changing area is very small, the women's is much larger!

The area was ok, but we preferred the set up on the Jade.

Thanks also for that

I liked Jade set up too

Nice big Jacuzzi :):)

Will update when I return:rolleyes:

Oasis and Allure . They charge . Deff charge. The msc and Costa had areas that charge too

Its mainly the older rccl that are free ☺

Rccl's Freedom & Voyager Class probably the best complementary facilities.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I would like to know what the facilities are like on either of these ships. I have not been on Costa in years and the last was the Atlantica when she was new. Are the facilities on Luminosa and or Deliziosa coed? Are there steam and dry sauna? Are they open to the general passenger or only through the purchase of a spa weekly pass?

While I'm asking......any info on the Diadema?

Thanks

I would like to know what the facilities are like on either of these ships. I have not been on Costa in years and the last was the Atlantica when she was new. Are the facilities on Luminosa and or Deliziosa coed? Are there steam and dry sauna? Are they open to the general passenger or only through the purchase of a spa weekly pass?

While I'm asking......any info on the Diadema?

Thanks

Hi

There was a nice spa area on Diadema , it's coed , there is a male changing room with showers , there was a small charge for using it

Lovely ship , we had one of the best balconies we have ever had

breakfast was not to our liking tho, all continental no hot

Please feel free to ask if u need any more info

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone let me know what the steam room and sauna facilities are like on the NCL Getaway?? I know I can buy a SPA pass for the week, but are the steam rooms and sauna coed? I hate wearing a bathing suit and wear a towel in them and I can't do that in coed.

Anyone able to answer??

Can someone let me know what the steam room and sauna facilities are like on the NCL Getaway?? I know I can buy a SPA pass for the week, but are the steam rooms and sauna coed? I hate wearing a bathing suit and wear a towel in them and I can't do that in coed.

Anyone able to answer??

Yes sorry to say they are coed and there are no facilities if you do not buy a pass. The locker room for the spa and fitness center are separated. I can't remember if the fitness center had showers but neither locker room has steam or dry saunas.