Dinner reservations

Going on allure December 7....less than 86 days and specialty restaurants reservations are still not available. Does anyone know when they will come online?

I am booked on a 5 Jan 2015 cruise and received an e mail today regarding dinner reservations. I am offered 20% off for 3, 25% off for 4 and 30% off for 5 or more reservations. The offer may be linked to my C&A membership since that was on the e mail.

I was first told 60-90 days, then 59. We are now 46 days out and it is still not open. Got an email tonight offering specialty dining discounts. Go on line guess what still not open!! I am as I type this now on hold for 44 minutes with the cruise planning desk which is my fourth phone call. To again I am sure be told that the calendar has still not been loaded. Royal's customer service has gone down hill big time!! Can't wait for the Dynamic Dining.

I sail January 11th and our reservations opened up a couple days ago. I really think there is no set time frame. Entertainment reservations aren't available yet though. Would be a lot easier to decide on dining times if I knew what time the shows are!

I was first told 60-90 days, then 59. We are now 46 days out and it is still not open. Got an email tonight offering specialty dining discounts. Go on line guess what still not open!! I am as I type this now on hold for 44 minutes with the cruise planning desk which is my fourth phone call. To again I am sure be told that the calendar has still not been loaded. Royal's customer service has gone down hill big time!! Can't wait for the Dynamic Dining.

When I went on yesterday MTD and Specialty Restaurants were available for our Feb 8th Allure Sailing. I'm not sure when the bookings opened up because I didn't log on to my Cruise Planner for a couple of weeks. But I found it odd that it was all available at 145 days before our cruise.

I am booked on a 5 Jan 2015 cruise and received an e mail today regarding dinner reservations. I am offered 20% off for 3, 25% off for 4 and 30% off for 5 or more reservations. The offer may be linked to my C&A membership since that was on the e mail.

After posting the above comment I went back to the e mail and clicked on "Reserve Now". I got a message I am unable to make reservations at this time. I called RCI and was advised this is an e mail that goes out early but cannot be completed this far in advance. No rational for sending out the e mail if the offer can't be used this early. I was advised the offer will still be valid if I make reservations on the ship. I will print the e mail and take with me to ensure the offer is honored.