Water/Soda Question

elainmir

My last cruise this summer was the first one I'd been on in about 3 years and I'd forgotten that I was supposed to carry on my water/soda, so it went on and was searched :o I've had 3 hernia surgeries..do you think it's ok if I put it in my big roller suitcase and roll it on since I can't lift it? I ask because I believe they have restrictions on the size of carryons? If I bring a letter from my hernia surgeon I should be ok right?

Our duffle is the "spinning" kind. The restrictions is that it has to fit through the xray machine - so it just needs to have two dimensions no more than 12 inches. Our duffle is 12x12x27. More than enough room to take one case of soda cans, a 12 pack of water, and three bottles of wine! We also strapped two of our carry-on's to the bar to make carrying things easier. We bought our duffle from Kmart for about $20.

ok thank you...I was hoping to use the big spinner one ( easier to maneuver) but I can cope with the little one...:D

The carry-on luggage does not have to be tiny, like with the airplanes. They can be the larger suitcases. I carry on a 24" suitcase (too big for airplane carry-ons) with no problems at every port I've gone out of. It fits through the scanner with room to spare. The 24" part doesn't even matter. No length restrictions.