Laundry

sgallojr

Washer/dryer and irons are free onboard P & O ships and they have laundry rooms situated on most decks, although I have never used them as we have gone on cruises in school holidays prefer leave them to families with young children who need to wash more than us. The irons provided get very busy on formal nights.

Ha, ha, GOTCHA':D

Most of our cruises have been out of home ports so I too, pack whatever I want AND, I have a sherpa to carry it. I was on a B2B, won a free bag of laundry and never used it because I had packed enough.

I would be the Sherpa, fortunately my DW likes to pack light.:D

Edited by Folk Singer

Is it really worth $62?

Shak

Hi - to me it is but I suggest you research the reviews, not just take my opinion. I travel quite a lot and to places where it can be difficult to find a Laundromat so I like not having to worry about clean clothes or paying hotel prices.

It was also cheaper when I bought it (about 18 months ago).

edit: As an Australian I usually use 2 changes of clothes to get to the northern hemisphere (one at stopover in asia or when travelling to the US stopover in LA or Dallas) so I need to wash earlier than people leaving from home ports. I like the freedom of being able to do some washing without trying to find a place to wash.

Edited by jenibor

Hi - to me it is but I suggest you research the reviews, not just take my opinion. I travel quite a lot and to places where it can be difficult to find a Laundromat so I like not having to worry about clean clothes or paying hotel prices.

It was also cheaper when I bought it (about 18 months ago).

edit: As an Australian I usually use 2 changes of clothes to get to the northern hemisphere (one at stopover in asia or when travelling to the US stopover in LA or Dallas) so I need to wash earlier than people leaving from home ports. I like the freedom of being able to do some washing without trying to find a place to wash.

thank you for the idea.