MDR Childrens Menu

hannahouse

I don't think there was pizza. It was the usual kids menu fare: hamburger, hotdog, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, peanut butter and jelly, chicken nuggets. My 4 year old DD ate off the regular menu most nights because she doesn't eat any of that except hot dogs, and I wasn't letting her eat hot dogs every night, when she would happily eat shrimp and other items off the regular menu.

I don't think there was pizza. It was the usual kids menu fare: hamburger, hotdog, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, peanut butter and jelly, chicken nuggets. My 4 year old DD ate off the regular menu most nights because she doesn't eat any of that except hot dogs, and I wasn't letting her eat hot dogs every night, when she would happily eat shrimp and other items off the regular menu.

Yes, there is cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza.

It definitely has pizza which was really good actually, better than the lido for whatever reason. You can also order a side of steamed vegetables or fruit plate from the regular menu to go with it. They have a pasta of the day too, but you can always get spaghetti or penne with marinara if you ask.