Your Favorite Ship And Why

goaliemomsr

Okay, I know everyone will have thier own opionions - I have been on 2 so far Miracle (western caribbean) Victory (Halfiax). Planning third for next year - sometime around April / May - I've read a ton of reviews and am now really really confused - no kids with us - 2 friends - 46 and 52 year old

We have liked them all to date but two ships stand out a cut above for us. We loved the Paradise when it was non smoking and sailed her two years in a row. Our other favorite is the Legend. We absolutely loved the passenger space ratio on this ship.

I have two:

Spirit

Inspiration

Spirit because it is the prettiest ship I have been on... no matter what line. Classy, clean, great size.

Inspiration because of the wonderful service each time I have been on her.

Only been on two Fantasy and Triumph!! I like the Triumph the best so far!!! Lots of balconys on this ship and I like a balcony!!!!! I wont cruise on a ship if I can't get a balcony,, spoiled I guess but thats what cruising is all about to me!!!!!

We went on the Triumph to the Western Caribbean and we are doing it again it was so much fun!!!! I have a lot of other ship to try so check back in a few years...LOL;)

With soooo many ships on the sea today and new ones launching as fast as the lines can afford to build them, why even try to have a fave. I'd love to have time and money enough to sail them all and then pick my favorite. Working on it, I'll get back to you in about 30 years. :D

Dan

Only been on two - the Glory and the Triumph. Out of the two I would say the Triumph, it's a destiny class ship & a little smaller than the Glory, a conquest class but the same layout, easy to navigate. The real reason I like it best was the crew - a friendly, considerate and awesome bunch.

I have been on the Sensation, Inspiration and the Miracle and I am booked on the Liberty in December. So far I would say my favorite ship has been the Miracle with the Sensation as a close second. I liked them all but I think the Miracle was the most beautiful I have sailed on so far and loved the layout, it was so easy to get around. I suspect I will really like the Liberty but I have heard the Conquest layout isn't so easy to get around.

We've done 7 so far (#8 is the Glory in October). Two really stand out for us.. the Paradise and the Victory. Both beautiful.. wonderful crews... just can't say enough. The Miracle was nice.. but the dining room really is as bad you hear and for some reason, we just didn't like the Triump. We were on it during it's inagural Carribbean cruise and I don't think they had the kinks worked out. Hoping not to sound negative.. we've loved all our Carnival Cruises. Also have done RCL and Celebrity and they just don't compare to Carnival.

Archived