Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

You should have gotten the free gratuities from Celebrity with the all-in promotion, beverage package, gratuities and $300 OBC, plus free companion air fare.

I don't think so. All three only kick in at the concierge level and the air only kicks in at the sky suite level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the person I spoke to at Captains club, the balance of new deployments will be announced on the 18th of this month and December 2nd

Alaska, Bermuda & Canada & New England - Nov. 18

Australia, Panama Canal, SA & Galapagos - Dec. 2

Asia - Dec. 9

Caribbean - Dec. 16

I'm waiting for Alaska info too! hoping to go for my next big birthday :o

I confess though I don't know where to start with Alaska, since it's a long journey for us it's not something we can do regularly so I want to get it right :confused:

Scotland to Alaska is a long journey, but well worth it. I suggest posting your Alaska questions on the Alaska forum. There are lots of helpful people there that will provide lots of ideas: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

But to get you started, here are some brief thoughts:

1) A one-way cruise, Vancouver to Alaska (or reverse) provides the best scenery and overall Alaska experience The problem with Seattle round-trip cruises is they skip some of the best parts of the Inside Passage while cruising offshore. They are also a bit "rushed" having shorter port stops.

2) One of the highlights of an Alaska Cruise is Glacier Bay. Celebrity does not have permits to go there. Princess, HAL, and Norwegian have these permits. If you can only go once, I'd go on a cruise that includes Glacier Bay.

3) Spend time on land in Alaska. Rent a car for a week and explore the road between Seward and Fairbanks. I do not recommend a bus/train tour unless you cannot drive. This is some of the best scenery and wildlife viewing in North America.

If you have three weeks, my ultimate Alaska vacation would be:

1) Vancouver to Alaska Cruise (7 day)

2) One week land trip in Alaska

3) Alaska to Vancouver Cruise (7 day)

My favorite cruise was our first cruise, Vancouver to Seward, Alaska on the Celebrity Mercury. You can read about our cruise to Glacier Bay here: http://goldenalaska.wordpress.com/

Edited by Mercruiser

At least one of the UK sites has Alaska and Bermuda up to September 2016. No prices yet though, just call to register interest/get a quote:(.

Strange, couldn't see them on the usual UK sites that have them loaded early :confused:? You must be looking somewhere else :).

Alaska, Bermuda & Canada & New England - Nov. 18

Australia, Panama Canal, SA & Galapagos - Dec. 2

Asia - Dec. 9

Caribbean - Dec. 16

Looking at this schedule when would you one expect Hawaii and Pacific coastal cruises

Not the chilly house more a collection of houses and our favourite holiday;).

Found them. Quite disappointed though, was hoping for another Alaska Light sailing in August similar to what X are offering in 2015 :(. I'm unsure now what we'll do as all the offerings for the summer months are not sailing our boat - 3 in Alaska sailing 7 nighters, 1 in Bermuda sailing 7 nights and the rest of the fleet in Europe (only opportunity of a longer cruise :().

Wish X would deploy the ships in different areas rather than the majority just in Europe during our summer; does everyone want to visit Europe in July and August? We'll have to look at what Royal and Princess have on offer ;).

Found them. Quite disappointed though, was hoping for another Alaska Light sailing in August similar to what X are offering in 2015 :(. I'm unsure now what we'll do as all the offerings for the summer months are not sailing our boat - 3 in Alaska sailing 7 nighters, 1 in Bermuda sailing 7 nights and the rest of the fleet in Europe (only opportunity of a longer cruise :().

Wish X would deploy the ships in different areas rather than the majority just in Europe during our summer; does everyone want to visit Europe in July and August? We'll have to look at what Royal and Princess have on offer ;).

Can you provide the URL of the UK site, please?

I'm not asking for insider information...just asking for what's in the public domain on the World Wide Web.

The info is being found on UK travel agency websites. Cruise critic does not allow us to post links to travel agency websites so that is why nobody is posting the link!