If you want to know were to smoke go to this site.

dabear99211

thank you

I just was looking at the site for Victory and Splendor -- my two upcoming cruises-- before I realized I have not had a cigerette in over 2 weeks-

LOL habits just never die--- :D

So glad to see this! I was enjoying a smoke on Deck 3, Starboard on the Freedom, which is clearly marked as smoking allowed on this link, and a couple came out and SCREAMED at me that I was in a no smoking area. I calmly told them it was a smoking area, they didn't believe me and asked the first employee they saw. He told them it was a smoking area. I hope they see this thread!

Thanks for posting this! Didn't think that the Breeze would have such a big area. Now I will only have to stagger down 2 decks in the morning :D

And Serene, congrats on your two weeks. I hope to follow in your footsteps soon!

Phil a just raised their cig tax. 1 pack is now close to 10.00. I get paid 2 times a month. I would need to work Monday and Tuesday each pay to buy smokes.

Its been a rough two weeks

Phil a just raised their cig tax. 1 pack is now close to 10.00. I get paid 2 times a month. I would need to work Monday and Tuesday each pay to buy smokes.

Stay with it, you can do it!

I hope that they will leave a diagram of the smoking decks in the cabins when we board. That would be helpful.

Not to worry, they list all the smoking areas in the Fun Times each day. I believe it's on the back page.

I agree with the others. Hang in there,,,YOU CAN DO IT!

I quit when the price went up to 50 cents a pack! I just decided that the price was WAY too much for me. (Of course, I made WAY less money back then too!) (When I was overseas, in the Marine Corps, the price was 9 cents a pack!) :eek:

"SKY"

Thank you! This is great for non smokers too. Im a newbie and I'm highly allergic to tobacco smoke, this lets me know where to avoid to not get sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No such thing as being allergic to cigarette smoke. It is an irritant, NOT an allergen.

I can't imagine $10 a pack, though heard of it. I get mad at myself each carton I buy (not even near your price). Unless your mind is satisfied about quitting, it will be a rough road. I've talked to people who've struggled to quit and eventually did, but then there's always one who brags about cold turkey. My hope is you can stick with it, I haven't been strong enough to do it.

No such thing as being allergic to cigarette smoke. It is an irritant, NOT an allergen.

Then correction, I'm highly allergic to tobacco and any prolonged exposure means an ambulance trip to the er...

Not sure why it's necessary to correct someone else's health problems when they said nothing negative to you to begin with. Rudeness is uncalled for.

I have no problem with smokers, I just need to say hi from a little distance.

Then correction, I'm highly allergic to tobacco and any prolonged exposure means an ambulance trip to the er...

Not sure why it's necessary to correct someone else's health problems when they said nothing negative to you to begin with. Rudeness is uncalled for.

I have no problem with smokers, I just need to say hi from a little distance.

Wasn't being rude. Just stating a fact. Sorry you took it so personally.