Liberty, Self Service Laundry?

Wer2pats

As we will be doing a transatlantic crossing in April, I was wondering if the Liberty has a self service laundry. I cannot find one on the small diagrams of the decks.

Thanks,

Pat

All Carnival ships have them, they just dont show up on the deck plans.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Laundry_Facilities_-_Self_Service_Launderettes.aspx

Self-Service Launderettes

Each ship has at least 2 self-service launderettes located on the stateroom decks.

There are two or three washers and dryers, and one iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $2.00 per washer load and $2.00 per dryer load. Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener at $1.00 per box.

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest' launderette will be closed in port, per each ports specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use

Hi Pat/Pat. I was wondering about that too. A couple of months ago, somebody "posted" the laundry locations on Conquest. Since the two are "sister ships", I'm guessing this information is also true for Liberty:

Below, you will find the information you are wanting.

LAUNDRY LOCATIONS ON THE CONQUEST:

Deck 1 - mid-aft Riviera Deck - in front of cabin 1359

Deck 2 - mid-aft Main Deck - in front of cabin 2367

Deck 6 - mid-aft Upper Deck - in front of cabin 6387

Deck 7 - mid-aft Empress Deck - in front of cabin 7339

Deck 8 - mid-aft Verandah Deck - in front of cabin 8351

Deck 9 - front Lido Deck - in front of cabin 9270

They don't advertise them much because they would much prefer to have their staff do your laundry, at an added fee. They do a really nice job and it comes back nicely folded and smelling pretty. I prefer to do my own clothing when on ship.

CaribbeanBlue

www.*****.org

I dont think they try to hide it..Its the #1 question listed on their Top 10 FAQs section on the website.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/FAQLanding.aspx

Even where they talk about the Ship laundry, they first mention the self laundry

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Laundry_Services.aspx

Every room steward I have had, pointed out where the laubdry room was located on my floor, without me even asking him.

Archived