Breakaway Family Balcony 12768

olya1972

Hi, all.

We are two adults in our late forties going on Breakaway in couple of weeks and were upgraded to Family balcony 12768. I see that it is a connecting room and not very far from Splash academy. We are going on a cruise without kids. Did anyone had experience with the cabin before? Is it a mistake to accept this room for two adults? Originally we were assigned cabin at the end, but not Aft balcony, on deck 9. all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Size wise, this is 207 sq ft. - so same size as a standard balcony. There are no cabins across the hall from it and it is on a floor of all cabins. The acid test, however is what is above and below this cabin. After looking at the layout, there are only cabins above and below. Splash academy is in the center and further down the hall - past the stairs. I don't think that will be a problem for you at all in terms of noise. It's just an average balcony cabin with pull down bunks that will not be pulled down since you and your husband won't need them.

Thank You for your response. I am concerned about that empty space in front of the cabin. I can't locate any info. on what is it (worried about the noise). Also, B3 cabins (same floor, same price) shown on the deck plans as having king size bed. Do they, in fact have larger bed (the description of B2 and B3 are identical, no mention of the bed size)? Thanks again.