Robes on RCCL

Thank you everyone for letting me know it IS still a perk!

I guess I've just had lazy stewards the last 3 cruises.

As you can see by my signature, I'm not a new cruiser and have even been diamond for awhile. I had robes back when I was platinum before they changed the tiers.

I think they're trying this trick to get an extra tip.

They made like they were doing me a big favor. Now I know for my next cruise that it IS still a perk.

Yes - I agree with you and others. We've had similar experiences. The robe or some other promised amenity is not there. The cabin attendant will say, " I will try and see what I can do." The item usually shows up, and yes - I often think they did me a favor. I am a pretty good tipper but never tip the attendant extra for anything that is promised or offered like the robes, ice, extra towels, etc.

M

I was thinking this same thing...we are sailing RCCL in 25 days for the first time in 8 years, have been sailing carnival. Curious what other differences we will notice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Royal Caribbean will charge you 18 or 19 dollars on TOP of the 35.00 cover charge in their steakhouse for a Prime cut of beef.

Carnival serves USDA Prime cuts in their steakhouses for just the 35.00 charge.

Hmmmmm. He said only Diamond Plus and above or Suites.

But it was also not in my room the previous 2 cruises either on different ships. We had to ask.

As everyone else has said - lazy room steward.

On the other 2 cruises, the robes are often in the laundry 1st day, you might have gotten them on day 2 even if you hadn't asked.