Island to Alaska with Pictures (part 2)

cworld

Mrs Cworld,

Let us know how Carl is doing.

Marilee

Hi Everyone,

I'm home and sometimes out of bed. Surgery went well, but got off to a bit of a rocky recovery when I didn't react well to Moriphine. But things are progressing fairly well. This physical therapy stuff is hard work, and takes 6 hours or so every day. Almost like work. Looks like everything should be fine. Thanks for your concern.

Carl

Carl - take care of yourself. I wish you a quick recovery. But I gotta tell you from watching a friend (actually one of the friends that was with us on the Island to Alaska) who had this surgery that recovery/recuperation is neither easy or fast. I do wish you well. Don't forget -- you still have a return trip home to report on.

camperhawk --- love the cartoon:D

Gail

I can see potential for this trip report to make it to the final destination of home during this recuperation. Get to typing cworld:D On second thought, are you still on pain meds?? If that's the case we may have to sift through the fluff to find the truth;) We all know what has been written in the past is exactly as you remember it:eek:

I can see potential for this trip report to make it to the final destination of home during this recuperation. Get to typing cworld:D On second thought, are you still on pain meds?? If that's the case we may have to sift through the fluff to find the truth;) We all know what has been written in the past is exactly as you remember it:eek:

I try keeping,to tipe thngs, but the worsd dont come ot so gud sometime. I hop my hed cllrs soon. And noooooo, after the bout i had with morph, moriph, (tht drug Hawkeykut gave to the trops onSMASH) I hab stayd away from pain drgus as muc as posible.

"Every day and in every way, I'm getting better and better."

we are addicts of Carl drug......Keep typing. Feel better, continue to go to the little house of horrors ....(PT)......and for heaven's ske.....keeping typing......I need every laugh I can get. If you wrote a book it would be a best seller, you could go on David Letterman's or whatever......and make enough $$$ to cruise every month. Thnk of that......Just write......:D PS I would buy a book you wrote in a heartbeat.....

Since this thread has pretty much become a "chat room" I'm going to close it.. I would like to leave here on the Princess board but will be glad to move to Floataway if you want to continue chatting on this particular thread..

Otherwise you can open a thread on Floataway and chat away.. that's what it is for :)

Archived