Coastal Kitchen and guests

sross6019

Well we have reservations currently for Coastal Kitchen for 2 evenings on our March cruise. We are in a FJS. Do you think they will cancel our reservations? Grr:mad:

We reserved Coastal Kitchen for two evenings on our 12/1/14 Quantum sailing during the early registration process with a RCI agent. Confirmation of our reservations are contained in both the calendar view and our Guest Ticket Booklet. I plan on taking them both with me. Can't imagine they will renege on already booked reservations. (Not that it would be the end of the world for me, more just the principle of the thing.)

We reserved Coastal Kitchen for two evenings on our 12/1/14 Quantum sailing during the early registration process with a RCI agent. Confirmation of our reservations are contained in both the calendar view and our Guest Ticket Booklet. I plan on taking them both with me. Can't imagine they will renege on already booked reservations. (Not that it would be the end of the world for me, more just the principle of the thing.)

I hope they at least do this for us since it was originally advertised as JS and above......good luck. :)