Swapping mini bar for coffee cards

LImom

On the Royal, and I presume Regal, you can get coffee at a smallish bar after you leave the Piazza (can't remember which level, but I want to say 7). I also had a specialty coffee in the main traditional dining room. I also saw some pop up coffee stations around the ship, with no consistency.

I also know that you can trade out your mini bar for one coffee card and some bottled water or soda, or just different drinks. No fear, you'll find the coffee.

I also know that you can trade out your mini bar for one coffee card and some bottled water or soda, or just different drinks. No fear, you'll find the coffee.

The rule I have seen is all of the mini-bar for two coffee cards. No option for trading some of the setup for just one.

As caribill posted, all 20 items in the mini-bar must be exchanged for two coffee cards. There is no option to get just one coffee card. The entire mini-bar can also be traded for eight 1.5 liter bottles of water or one bottle of wine valued at about $32. Individual alcohol bottles can be exchanged for other alcohol or water/soda and water/soda can be exchanged for other water/soda. Those are the only exchange options

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

OH, so perhaps on the Caribbean you go to IC, Horizon and Vines. I will definitely find out!

Thanks!!

On Caribbean Princess I always went to the IC for lattes. Only Royal and Regal have the espresso machines in the Horizon Court ( and my experience was that the baristas there were not very well trained)

On Caribbean Princess I always went to the IC for lattes. Only Royal and Regal have the espresso machines in the Horizon Court ( and my experience was that the baristas there were not very well trained)

Then we shall live at the IC !!!