The Tale of the Grow Walk ….Hunh? DCL Magic and WDW Review

jenseib

I swear our life's are so much alike. I have 2 older kids a son who which jobs as fast as underwear and I have 2 younger ones and a husband who says he hates Disney which I say is fine just let me and the kids go (we have more fun when he doesn't go) lol but the kids love when he does. and he grounded me form any parks for 2 years :eek:( which is almost done ) and we live in fl

but he does love to cruise even though for him sleeping is the best part and I can barley sleep because I don't want to miss anything.

great review Thanks for all the hard work and who know maybe one day we see each other in a park. good luck on new adventures.

I swear our life's are so much alike. I have 2 older kids a son who which jobs as fast as underwear and I have 2 younger ones and a husband who says he hates Disney which I say is fine just let me and the kids go (we have more fun when he doesn't go) lol but the kids love when he does. and he grounded me form any parks for 2 years :eek:( which is almost done ) and we live in fl

but he does love to cruise even though for him sleeping is the best part and I can barley sleep because I don't want to miss anything.

great review Thanks for all the hard work and who know maybe one day we see each other in a park. good luck on new adventures.

The first cruise Skip went on was about 12 1/2 years ago and he had such a good time, yet he came home saying he didn't like it. Then it wasn't till last year that he cruised again. He seemed to really like it but wouldn't go so far as to admit it. This one we just did on the Jewel....he is singing the praises, which makes me happy. We are talking of taking one with my family in fall of 2016 and he seems to want to go so thats a plus. That one most likely will be on the Fantasy.

• 8 months later...