Cabin reviews - link please

shykitten

1. I thought there was a thread on these boards where ppl would post reviews & pics of actual rooms (by ship & cabin #) and list pros/cons.

2. Does RC provide shampoo/conditioner/body soap? Pool towels? Beach towels? Trying to maximize luggage space.

Thanks in advance for your replies.:)

Royal usually provides two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. Suites also get small containers of bathroom amenities. They also provide pool/beach towels.

There is a sticky thread at the top of the main page with stateroom info.

Edited by clarea

I just posted an inside room on the Liberty it's pretty much the same on the ships we have been on. Haven't been on any bigger ships though.

You can take a pool towel off the ship with you,but please be considerate and return it to the ship. (you wouldn't believe how many people don't) Also something that bugs me is when people are done with them at the pool they just leave them laying on the chairs, so how do you know if the chair is empty or someone is using it? I always return mine to the dirty towel basket.

Good reminders tidygirl. One of my pet peeves as well. The wait staff should not be abused. Ppl can pick up after themselves and be considerate of fellow passengers. It's the holidays for goodness sakes and people should make every effort to get along. After all we are all in the same boat...er, ship.:rolleyes: