Lies lies and more lies...no 3.0

CRU1Z1N

I still think (this is only my opinion.) that once vista arrives charleston will recieve a larger ship. Out of all the ports that have fantasy class or spirit class ships (well maybe long beach isnt in this group) charleston is the only one with out any size restrictions. I still stand by my prediction that vista will go to miami, breeze will go to galveston, magic will go to port Canaveral and either valor or sensation will come to charleston. Then fantasy will go bye bye.

Miami has height restrictions? *gawrsh*

Edited by Baymax

Charleston use to handle bigger ships. The triumph, glory, and i believe maybe liberty. Did seasonal cruises from there. Charleston also acts as a port of call for larger ships then the fantasy.

I thought I read somewhere that the Victory herself was already in Charleston. Second hand info though.

Out of all the ports that have fantasy class or spirit class ships charleston is the only one with out any size restrictions. I still stand by my prediction that vista will go to miami, breeze will go to galveston, magic will go to port Canaveral and either valor or sensation will come to charleston. Then fantasy will go bye bye.

New Orleans has a fantasy class ship. I doubt RCCL's 2 monsters could make it up the river and turn around but NOLA has no Carnival size restrictions.