Hair Stylist - Conquest

ceight

Not sure if anyone knows this, but I'm getting married in a few weeks on the Conquest. We plan to do it in port in St. Thomas (have a planner).

I guess my question is, has anyone had experience with the hair stylists on the Conquest? Do they even HAVE hair stylists? Can you make appointments ahead of time? (Okay, that was multiple questions).

The other issue is that it would be Christmas Eve morning, so I'm not really sure how that factors in to things.

If anyone has any information on this, let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Could you email the ship?

2008 Carnival Holiday

2012Carnival Elation

2013 Carnival Splendor

2013 Carnival Dream

2015 Carnival ??? is in the works

Ha. wow. I'm dumb. Didn't even think of that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you offhand know what the email is for the conquest? i know there's some standard formula to all the email addresses. If not, no big deal. I know I've seen it somewhere on this forum.

Who do I contact if I have a problem with a service or product purchased at Spa Carnival?

The salon and health spa on board are operated by Steiners Group, Ltd. Any inquiries regarding returns or refunds of purchases or services rendered by the salon and spa personnel should be forwarded to them for their information and handling. Their address is:

Shelle Molina

The Onboard Spa by Steiner

Customer Service Representative

Steiner Management Services

770 S Dixie Highway

Coral Gables

FL 33146

shellem@steinerleisure.com

855-848-3059

305-358-9002, ext 252

This is all I could find. I would imagine if you email them they could help.

2008 Carnival Holiday

2012Carnival Elation

2013 Carnival Splendor

2013 Carnival Dream

2015 Carnival ??? is in the works

I just got off the Conquest Sunday. I had my hair styled last Tuesday on board by a lovely stylist named Danielle. There was another stylist styling another woman's hair (it was formal night) in the chair beside us. So, there definitely are at least two stylists in the ship's salon. I am not sure how you can book that kind of thing in advance, but definitely try to. Or, at least book as soon as you board (the salon/spa will be open for tours).

Christmas Eve will not affect anything. We cruised on Thanksgiving and none of the ship's services were shut down for the holiday. Establishments in port were, but the ship kept all facilities open.

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone! :)

I'll try to email to see what they say. If nothing else, I'll book as soon as I get on. It's a relief to know they work on the holidays. For me at least. I guess not for them. :(