Shampoo, Conditioner, lotion in the cabins

Here is the Room Service Menu from the Quantum.

As you can read here, some items have no cost and some do.

So "any time" is simply not true.

Posting falsehoods on Cruise Critic is not a very friendly thing to do.

DSC09111_zps47717e9f.jpg

DSC09113_zpsa782938c.jpg

DSC09114_zps2d488b66.jpg

DSC09115_zps6fa3b758.jpg

You were a school teacher, right? So are they really wrong? Your posting of the menu seems to support the poster you are replying to.

Very few items are complimentary on Quantum. Of the ones that are charged for there largely is a counterpart on all other ships without a charge. Yes yes there is no Michael Schwarz food on other ships, but you also aren't charged for a cooked to order burger or an egg breakfast. And hot wings were free until recent removal from RS menus fleetwide.

It's a negative change overall and definitely is nickel and dime mentality towards the guests. It's unfortunate. Newbies don't know better. Long term guests are put off. I know you are a Pinnacle and may see things differently, you're not likely to be offended by the changes and try a different line that more matches the past Royal product.

You were a school teacher, right? So are they really wrong? Your posting of the menu seems to support the poster you are replying to.

Very few items are complimentary on Quantum. Of the ones that are charged for there largely is a counterpart on all other ships without a charge. Yes yes there is no Michael Schwarz food on other ships, but you also aren't charged for a cooked to order burger or an egg breakfast. And hot wings were free until recent removal from RS menus fleetwide.

It's a negative change overall and definitely is nickel and dime mentality towards the guests. It's unfortunate. Newbies don't know better. Long term guests are put off. I know you are a Pinnacle and may see things differently, you're not likely to be offended by the changes and try a different line that more matches the past Royal product.

Thank you!

Marion mom is a very good cheerleader, we all make mistakes :cool:

I really think your BS statement was uncalled for, and I would appreciate your being a tad bit more considerate

Edited by GOIN2C

I'm currently on the Allure and I commented in blue for what I've experienced. I've had no problems with waiters in the Windjammer, although it does seem like they don't have enough waiters to deal with everything quickly.

I didn't have theses issues on the Freedom, Liberty nor the Explorer this year. And certainly not on Celebrity.

I can't comment on the other sailings of the Quantum...only my experiences on the 12/12/2014 sailing.

Edited by GOIN2C

Quote the raven "Nevermore"

No shampoo

No lotion

No shower gel

No conditioner

No more coupon books...which is actually a good thing

No more pens

No more paper to write notes to room steward, or anyone else

No more Evian as welcome back gift, Crystal brand bottles water....cheap stuff

No more chocolate covered strawberries

No more towel animals

No more clean glasses everyday

No more auto ice buckets

No more free room service

No more chocolates on pillow

Take your own pic and download for online checkin, less employees

No more waiters helping anyone on the Quantums Windjammer

No more cleaning up around the food dishes on Quantom Windjammer

A lot of serving utensils in the food...yuk

Too late to think of more no mores...can you?

From a review posted today:

Proof for the paranoid that they do indeed change out the glasses in your bathroom if you use them.

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu%3A548%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A77335685326nu0mrj

GOIN2C wrote: "No more free room service"

The fact that there IS still free room service is, indeed, a fact.

No amount of explaining your opinion of my post will change that.

Thank you!

Marion mom is a very good cheerleader, we all make mistakes :cool:

I really think your BS statement was uncalled for, and I would appreciate your being a tad bit more considerate

MErion Mom is not a cheerleader; she is accurate.

Back at ya.