Spa jr suite outlets

cruzingduo

Not a regular outlet but one for electric shavers.

Thank you. I always bring a night light. And since the toilet is in a different location I thought we may want to use a night light. We were recently on one of the free cruises and had a D1 cabin. As I recall there was a night light in the bathroom. Is there something similar in the Spa JS?

Thank you. I always bring a night light. And since the toilet is in a different location I thought we may want to use a night light. We were recently on one of the free cruises and had a D1 cabin. As I recall there was a night light in the bathroom. Is there something similar in the Spa JS?

If you've booked a Spa JS then you will find that the bathroom with the toilet in it will have a soft bluish-green light from the over the sink light fixture that stays on at night when you turn off all the other lights in the cabin.

Edited by cruisenfever

If you've booked a Spa JS then you will find that the bathroom with the toilet in it will have a soft bluish-green light from the over the sink light fixture that stays on at night when you turn off all the other lights in the cabin.

Thanks Patti. That's what we had in the D1 cabin. Good, then I can leave the night light home.

Patti, since you were onboard b2b on Quantum you might be able to answer my question. Do you remember which day the laundry was done? We're doing a b2b on Jan 11th for 22 days.

J

Patti, since you were onboard b2b on Quantum you might be able to answer my question. Do you remember which day the laundry was done? We're doing a b2b on Jan 11th for 22 days.

J

On the 8 day cruise I believe it was day 3 or 4. On the 11 day cruise it was day 5 or 6.

Are the walls in the Spa Jr Suite magnetic?

I tape things to the walls, but I believe that the walls would hold a magnet.

On the 8 day cruise I believe it was day 3 or 4. On the 11 day cruise it was day 5 or 6.

I tape things to the walls, but I believe that the walls would hold a magnet.

We were in a D1 on the 11-16 cruise and the walls were not magnetic. I bring a bunch of magnets and usually hang things that way. I know the JS on the Explorer had magnetic walls, but the OS did not.

Looking forward to our Jan 11th cruise.

Happy New Year Patti!

We were in a D1 on the 11-16 cruise and the walls were not magnetic. I bring a bunch of magnets and usually hang things that way. I know the JS on the Explorer had magnetic walls, but the OS did not.

Looking forward to our Jan 11th cruise.

Happy New Year Patti!

Thanks Joanne, same to you. If the walls weren't magnetic on your 11/16 cruise then they weren't magnetic on our cruises.:D

We had a magnetic wall in both a D7 and Spa JS. In the Spa JS it was next to the closet and in the D7 was the wall by the TV . It was great to be able to put our papers on the wall. :)

Maybe we did have a magnetic wall in the D1, but we didn't find it. It sounds like not all of the walls are magnetic in balcony cabins or Spa JS. I will check all of the walls.