beverage package

sandi50

I have 2 questions I can't find the answer for.I play a game called MyVegas which has a reward for a free beverage package when I booked the Brilliance a few months ago I was told to obtain rewards I would have to pay non discount price to use my points,this was way more then my resident discount so I passed. The other day on another message board I saw where some people claimed they were able to get reward even after they booked.Still may buy package if I cannot get reward but want to know if beer in the pub is included in package

Royal does not clearly describe the beers included in the package. However, just about all the beers in the pub are included. The only excluded beers that come to mind are the Foster's oil can and the Chimay 750ml.

Also depends on which package you get, royal replenish includes everything non-alcoholic. Select is beers and cheap wine, Premium is select, replenish, and hard liquor. Ultimate is anything you can imagine.

If you got the basic select package pretty much every beer you want anywhere you want would be included. Excluding the Chimay 750ml bottles, the Foster's Oil Can is another one people have said is not included but I got it included on my Ultimate Package last week. Not sure if it was because I became very friendly with the bartenders or that RCI started including it, either way my slip showed 0.00.

The beer selection is very good on board. At the pool bar they had all of your american lagers (miller, coors, bud) plus a couple drafts like stella henieken and becks. They also had molson, red stripe, and corona. Plenty of variety if you like to mix it up each day like myself.

The Pub in the promenade on Oasis, I think it was Atlas Pub? Had an even larger selection.