Need help.. Haven spa cabin what's included?

live2cruise2222

Hi, I am very close to booking the Haven spa cabin on the Breakaway. However, I am a bit confused as to what amenities come with it? I am new to NCL and getting a bit confused. Do your spa cabins get the private restaurant? Is there perks with the specialty restaurants? I think if I book now NCL is offering beverage package, obc and something with a specialty restaurant. Not sure how that works either.

I just would like to understand fully before I purchase it because it is a lot of money and I don't want to make any mistakes. I know you guys are very smart when it comes to these things so why not go right to the experts!! :D

btw: Is there any spa haven cabin that is better then another?

Edited by live2cruise2222

I was in a Haven Spa Suite on the Getaway and the two ships are very similar. You would get access to the spa thermal suite (heavenly) and the Haven Courtyard area. You also would have access to the Haven restaurant for meals at no additional charge. If you book during the current promotion you will get the unlimited beverage pkg, the unlimited dining pkg (includes most specialty restaurants) and some on board credit.

If you decide to book, enjoy! Be warned, you will be spoiled. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I wanted to clarify that NCL has 3 categories of spa access cabins and only the Haven Spa Suite has access to the Haven Restaurant and the Haven Courtyard area. The Spa Mini-suites and Spa Balcony cabins do not have Haven access, although they do have thermal spa privileges. There has been some confusion about that during this current promotion.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've been in a Haven Spa Suite on the Breakaway.. With both the spa access AND the Haven access and us having the UBP and UDP, it was a dream vacation! I loved the whirlpool tub in the room right by the balcony. Nothing like finishing a bottle of red while watching the the waves out the window from your tub! I'd do it again in a second! Go for it!

Edited by AEckhardt

Category H9 is the Haven Spa Suite.

It includes Haven access, including the Haven restaurant for all 3 meals daily.

If you book during the promotion, you would also be entitled to the Ultimate Dining Package which gives you access into the other specialty restaurants.

The cabin includes access to the Thermal Suite (Thallasotherapy pool, salt room, saunas, and steam room, as well as heated tile loungers. It does not include any Spa or Salon services.

As for differences between them, when you find the list of available H9s, check what seems to be above & below them...and if there's one where the balcony is angled, those tend to be a little bit larger.

Enjoy.

Stephen