Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This is now updated to include information as of 1/29/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

There is another thread which is keeping the name of the Cruise Director updated.

Adventure OTS –

Allure OTS -

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Chris "Happy" Hopkins

Enchantment OTS – Moe

Explorer OTS – Erky (leaving Royal when contract is over)

Freedom OTS -

Grandeur OTS – Andre (through 5/15)

Independence OTS - Allison

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto (until 3/14/15:unsure who will be filling in until Katrina Blair takes over 4/15)

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS -

Majesty OTS -

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Oasis OTS - Frankie Portera

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner

Radiance OTS - Saini

Rhapsody OTS -

Serenade OTS –

Splendour OTS – Daniel Dornas

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin

Voyager OTS - Darryll Dyball (through 2/5/15)

According to a cruise compass from Jan 12 that someone posted online, Moe is the AM on Enchantment.

Marc the Enchantment CD posted a picture on FB on January 19 of him and Enzo (activities manager) and it was previously reported by Marc that Enzo would be covering him during a conference. Not sure who Moe is but I have seen Enzo on Enchantment recently.

Here are the AD for the ships that I have been on the last few months

1/19/2015 - Enzo was on Enchantment as AD

11/30/2014 - Allision Curie was on Independence as AD

9/20/1014 - Moe was AD on Vision at that time. I believe he is still on Vision as I think I read in the CD thread that he is filling in as CD when Jaime heads to conference.

If cruisers recently on the following ships could provide the name of the Activity Manager that was onboard -- it would be very helpful to get this list to be more complete. Then as things change, I will update it.

Adventure

Allure

Freedom

Legend

Liberty

Majesty

Mariner

Rhapsody

Serenade

My goal is to update it with whatever information I have gathered later today.

If you have enjoyed the onship experience provided by the Activity Manager along with the CD, then lets give the Activity Managers some acknowledgement.

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This is now updated to include information as of 1/30/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

There is another thread which is keeping the name of the Cruise Director updated.

Adventure OTS –

Allure OTS - Cuddy

Anthem OTS –

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/1915)

Explorer OTS – Erky (possibly leaving Royal when contract is over)

Freedom OTS -

Independence OTS - Allison Curie

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto (until 3/14/15:unsure who will be filling in until Katrina Blair takes over 4/15)

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS -

Majesty OTS -

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Radiance OTS - Saini

Rhapsody OTS -

Serenade OTS –

Vision OTS - Moe

FYI -- Cuddy's last name is Cudworth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks.....I would imagine that 'Cuddy' isn't his real first name, but a nickname created because of his last name....but it works for ME!

Looking for more information about the Activity Managers on the Royal fleet. Do you know the name of an Activity Manager on one of the ships? Do you know when their contract is over and who may be replacing them?

ALL information is helpful and appreciated!

Many of them have made our cruises more enjoyable, now lets give them the name recognition they deserve.

In December of 2012 he told is that he was doing 1 more contract. Over the past couple of years up I have heard numerous times that he is leaving. In a way I hope he continues to stick around as he was one of the best activities managers that I have seen, and better than a lot of CD's.

Whatever he chooses I wish him the best.

Erky is fantastic - however spoke with him on our Explorer cruise this past NYE and he is definitely leaving in February. Having recently married he wants to start a family and feels he can't do that and be at sea. Didn't mention the pilot thing but I wish him the best in whatever he decides to do.

Elvis is the man! I have a friend on the Jewel CD Staff so I'll ask her when he's leaving for vacation.

Elvis and I connected on FB directly. He is completing his contract on Jewel, then unsure what ship he will be assigned to as of now. I am personally hoping he will be on Navigator in November, when we cruise on it.

He is a fabulous AM. He has set the bar awfully high for us as the standard. His personality, his energy, his humor.

When we were on Jewel he told everyone at one of the events he was hosting that if anything was wrong on the ship to tell him. The next day, we were leaving the ship when it was in port and saw a sign with a misspelled word. We took a picture of the sign. Later that night when we saw him we showed him the picture on our phone. Made a game of it...find the misspelled word. He couldn't immediately. Then he realized that the misspelled word was "healthy" -- they had spelled it "healthly". He roared with laughter.

The next day in port -- it was CORRECTED!

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This is updated with info as of 1/31/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

Adventure OTS –

Allure OTS - Cuddy Cudworth

Anthem OTS –

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/19/15)

Freedom OTS -

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto (until 3/14/15); Katrina Blair then takes over.

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS -

Majesty OTS - Maurice (was there late November 2014)

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Radiance OTS - Saini

Rhapsody OTS -

Serenade OTS – Katrina Blair (until 1/31/15; then vacation; then moving to Jewel 3/14/15)

Vision OTS - Moe

Edited by Paulette3028

Elvis and I connected on FB directly. He is completing his contract on Jewel, then unsure what ship he will be assigned to as of now. I am personally hoping he will be on Navigator in November, when we cruise on it.

He is a fabulous AM. He has set the bar awfully high for us as the standard. His personality, his energy, his humor.

When we were on Jewel he told everyone at one of the events he was hosting that if anything was wrong on the ship to tell him. The next day, we were leaving the ship when it was in port and saw a sign with a misspelled word. We took a picture of the sign. Later that night when we saw him we showed him the picture on our phone. Made a game of it...find the misspelled word. He couldn't immediately. Then he realized that the misspelled word was "healthy" -- they had spelled it "healthly". He roared with laughter.

The next day in port -- it was CORRECTED!

I talked to my friend, Sara if you remember her, before I saw your response and she confirmed everything Elvis said haha!

I totally agree with you though, definitely a great AM who doesn't skip a beat.

I talked to my friend, Sara if you remember her, before I saw your response and she confirmed everything Elvis said haha!

I totally agree with you though, definitely a great AM who doesn't skip a beat.

I believe most people probably don't realize what it takes to keep so many passengers 'entertained' for the many hours per day that they do. The CD does the scheduling and if the ship has to have some type of port change then an 'alternative' daily activity listing has to be put into play. I realize that this option is ready at hand, but it does change the flow.

The entertainment staff throughout the day handles poolside activities, bingo, trivia, dance classes and all the rest, to keep passengers 'as entertained as they want to be' or doing nothing.

Cruise directors have the recognition, but Activity Managers are there 'right hand'. Every CD and AM is different; different people like different CD's and AM's -- but all CD's and AM's are instrumental in the goings on throughout the ship.

Elvis is one of the best.

Edited by Paulette3028

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This is updated with info as of 2/1/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

Adventure OTS –

Anthem OTS –

Freedom OTS -

Legend OTS - Titi

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Majesty OTS - Maurice (was there Thanksgiving Weekend 2014)

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Radiance OTS - Saini

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl

Serenade OTS – Katrina Blair (until 1/31/15; then vacation; then moving to Jewel 3/14/15) Does anyone know who replaced Katrina Blair?

Vision OTS - Moe

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board.

Serenade OTS – Katrina Blair (until 1/31/15; then vacation; then moving to Jewel 3/14/15) Does anyone know who replaced Katrina Blair?

Vision OTS - Moe

I just read the Cruise Compass posted by Havana Daydreamin on his live post. The Activities Manager is listed as Aysy. there was no last name.

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This was updated following the Superbowl on 2/1/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

Adventure OTS –

Anthem OTS –

Freedom OTS -

Legend OTS - Titi

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Radiance OTS - Saini

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5)

Vision OTS - Moe

Thanks to all the cruisers who are passing along the information about the Activity Manager on board. This was updated following the Superbowl on 2/1/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board ship, please reply.

Adventure OTS –

Anthem OTS –

Freedom OTS -

Legend OTS - Titi

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS - Elise

Radiance OTS - Saini

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5)

Vision OTS - Moe

You didn't change the Vision back to Marvin Wilson. He is on the ship now