Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

From the CD thread:

We had Rod (Former activities Manager on Grandeur) as the CD on Legend last week... He was not good at all. Luckilly for this weeks cruisers Paul is back.

Is Rod the AM on Legend now?

List updated as of 3/1/15

Adventure OTS – Tino Carillo (on board February 2015)

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? ; Chris "Happy" Hopkins started his vacation on 2/21/15 and looking to know who has replaced him now on Brilliance OTS.

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/19/15)

Explorer OTS – ??????? lookng for AM on ship, until the ship goes into drydock in March 2015 and will they be continuing onboard when ship comes out of drydock.

Freedom OTS - Belle (on board 2/5/15)

Grandeur OTS – Andre (through 5/15)

Independence OTS - Gordon Travis (thru Mid May 2015)

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto (until 3/14/15); Katrina Blair then takes over.

Legend OTS - Rob (may have returned to position on 3/1/15, unsure for how long)

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz (on board as of 2/6/15)

Mariner OTS - Linda (from China)

Navigator OTS - Cuddy Cudsworth (began 2/23/15 for 4 month contract)

Oasis OTS - Frankie Portera (should have returned as AM with 2/21/15 sailing)

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner

Radiance OTS - Saini (will be replaced by Darryl Dyball on 3/21/15 for a 4 month contract)

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5)

Splendour OTS – Daniel Dornas

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin

Voyager OTS - Zach Stafford

Just a hint: Sometimes on the Cruise Compass when the "Morning Show" is listed it will mention that the CD is doing the Morning Show with the Activity Manager and list their name. Take a look the next time you cruise, and share any information you find.

If you have the opportunity, ask the AM how long they will be on the ship, and perhaps even what is next for them....it is wonderful when cruisers are interested in them.

Hoping to hear from someone who the AM is on Brilliance of the Seas. The cancellation of Brilliance due to fog in Tampa caused a little lull in possibly getting the information from someone.

If you know who the AM is, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for helping to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

Hoping to hear from someone who the AM is on Brilliance of the Seas. The cancellation of Brilliance due to fog in Tampa caused a little lull in possibly getting the information from someone.

If you know who the AM is, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for helping to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

If you don't get a response from those on the ship now.. I'll be sailing on Thursday and will try to get you updated.

Hello we want to know

Even when tino carrillo will be on the adventure because we want to go again in April or August had an excellent time he makes you laugh all the times we've gone q cruise this to have been the best there are many activities and group activities are very good.

Hello we want to know

Even when tino carrillo will be on the adventure because we want to go again in April or August had an excellent time he makes you laugh all the times we've gone q cruise this to have been the best there are many activities and group activities are very good.

Although we know that Tino Carrillo is on Adventure now, it is unclear when he goes on vacation. Typically they have a 4 month contract and then are off for 2 months of vacation. I do not know when Tino began the contract that he is currently on. I wish I could tell you more.

If someone is on Adventure now perhaps they can talk with Tino and find out from him, when this contract is completing and if he will be returning to Adventure after his vacation is over.

All help is appreciated to answer a fellow cruisers question.

Explorer – is going into drydock March 9; when she returns to cruising, we don’t know who the AM will be yet.

Legend – after Rod’s one week stint as CD, has he returned as AM?

All additional information to update this thread is helpful!!!! Thanks, in advance.

List updated as of 3/6/15

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Mauricio Diaz (commonly called 'Mo') on 3/5/15; possibly for 4month contract

Explorer OTS – ??????? lookng for AM on ship, until the ship goes into drydock in March 2015 and will they be continuing onboard when ship comes out of drydock.

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Majesty OTS - ??????? looking to learn who AM now; Mauricio Diaz was on MJ and has been located on Brilliance as of 3/5/15

Radiance OTS - Saini (will be replaced by Darryl Dyball on 3/21/15 for a 4 month contract)

Edited by Paulette3028

I am sorry for any confusion... On Brilliance its Moe V??????. They only list first name in compass. Had the full name on morning show but I didn't write it down. He is a large dark skinned man from Fiji.

I am sorry for any confusion... On Brilliance its Moe V??????. They only list first name in compass. Had the full name on morning show but I didn't write it down. He is a large dark skinned man from Fiji.

Yes, very large man from Fiji, we had him on Her Majesty last year....he was lots of fun as AM on Her Majesty in 2013, when we sailed with him.

Super Thanks to you Marc3565.....without help from cruisers keeping this thread as up to date as possible, is impossible.

Edited by Paulette3028

List updated as of 3/7/15

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Moe on 3/5/15; possibly for 4month contract

Explorer OTS – Tanya (during cruise beginning 3/7); unsure if she will be continuing on the ship, when Explorer comes out of drydock on April 24 after this cruise before refurb begins.

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz

ALL information from cruisers on board ships is GREATLY appreciated.....it takes all of you to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

The information that would be nice to have is: Activity Managers complete name if possible; how long they may be staying on the ship; who may be replacing them, if they know.....but pass along ANY information you can find out.

Activity Managers help keep the fun happening on board. Let's give them some recognition.

Edited by Paulette3028

List updated as of 3/8/15

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vutalko (known as "Mo") on 3/5/15; possibly for 4month contract

Explorer OTS – Tanya (during cruise beginning 3/7); unsure if she will be continuing on the ship, when Explorer comes out of drydock on April 24 after this cruise before refurb begins.

Liberty OTS - Patricio

ALL information from cruisers on board ships is GREATLY appreciated.....it takes all of you to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

If Possible -- The information that would be nice to have is: Activity Managers complete name if possible; how long they may be staying on the ship; who may be replacing them, if they know.....but pass along ANY information you can find out.

I started this thread, because I believe the Activity Managers help give us a GREAT cruise. Activity Managers help keep the fun happening on board. Let's give them some recognition.

In December of 2012 he told is that he was doing 1 more contract. Over the past couple of years up I have heard numerous times that he is leaving. In a way I hope he continues to stick around as he was one of the best activities managers that I have seen, and better than a lot of CD's.

Whatever he chooses I wish him the best.

I agree, just off Explorer in Feb he was the best one we have had to date!

I am always looking for updates to this thread. So to all the cruisers out there.....let me know what the name of the Activity Manager is on board when you sail.

It takes all of you to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

If Possible -- The information that would be nice to have is: Activity Managers complete name if possible; how long they may be staying on the ship; who may be replacing them, if they know.....but pass along ANY information you can find out.

I started this thread, because I believe the Activity Managers help give us a GREAT cruise. Activity Managers help keep the fun happening on board. Let's give them some recognition.

List updated as of 3/11/15

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner on 3/15/15; can someone on Allure find out where Michele Scarpat may be going

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vutalko (known as "Mo") on 3/5/15; possibly for 4month contract

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock;

Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien (on board 2/5/15)

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto hands over duties to Katrina Blair on 3/15/15 when Elvis starts his vacation. I am waiting to hear back from him what his status will be when he returns from his vacation in June; a promotion to CD is rumored to be in store for him.

Legend OTS - Rob (may have returned to position on 3/1/15, unsure for how long) -- Did Rob return to Legend or is someone else the AM currently?

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner is moving to Allure on 3/15/15; who will be replacing her on Quantum

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Edited by Paulette3028

List updated as of 3/12/15

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner on 3/15/15; can someone on Allure find out where Michele Scarpat may be heading.

Anthem OTS –

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock;

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto hands over duties to Katrina Blair on 3/22/15 when Elvis starts his vacation. I am waiting to hear back from him what his status will be when he returns from his vacation and if he is going back to Jewel.

Legend OTS - Rob (may have returned to position on 3/1/15, unsure for how long) -- Did Rob return to Legend or is someone else the AM currently?

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner is moving to Allure on 3/15/15; who will be replacing her on Quantum

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty was onboard on 3/5/15.

Zach Stratford -- anyone know if he is on another ship, since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or if he is on vacation

Explorer – is going into drydock March 9; when she returns to cruising, we don’t know who the AM will be yet.

All additional information to update this thread is helpful!!!! Thanks, in advance.

Explorer set sail with crew and contractors yesterday on her way to Cadiz for dry dock.

Tanya (sorry I can't remember her last name) was AM last week.

She told me that she will be staying with the ship after dry dock until at least June.

Edited by icsys

List updated as of 3/13/15

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner on 3/15/15; Looking to learn where Michele Scarpat may be heading after he turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner

Anthem OTS –

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock; Tanya was AM prior to drydock and will be continuing when ship comes out of drydock on April 24, 2015 and she may be remaining on board until June.

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto hands over duties to Katrina Blair on 3/22/15 when Elvis starts his vacation. I am waiting to hear back from him what his status will be when he returns from his vacation and if he is going back to Jewel.

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty was onboard on 3/5/15.

Zach Stratford -- anyone know if he is on another ship, since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or if he is on vacation

Edited by Paulette3028