Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Been over a month since last update - let me provide an update of most recent info that I know.

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Marvin Wilson has been spotted on AD.

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda joined 6/25 until August.

****Anthem OTS – Tornado Tanya will be on board until midAugust (confirmed by Tanya herself via FB). Flavio Maeda is scheduled to cover her vacation and she is expected toreturn on October 18.

****Brilliance OTS – EnzoMajiica joining the ship in early to mid April.

****Empress OTS – Daniel Dornas started in June for 2 months.

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vatuloka began mid-May.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova returned 6/8 for the Alaska season.

****Freedom OTS – Alexander Schmidt returned June 9th until August 25th, then Daniel Dornas starts 8/25 for 2 months.

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy del Razo should be on vacation now. Current AM unknown.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh started 6/17 for the Summer season (through August/September?)

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous returned May 28 for the Summer season.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard right now. Alexander Schmidt joins in November.

*****Liberty OTS – Alex Green started May 27th for 2 months.

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz has taken over at the end of April for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard April 2018 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edward returned mid-May.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 for a 4 month contract. Tresha is still onboard.

***** Ovation – Kitty Xu until late-August/early-Sept when Angelle Rutten van Hemert returns.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Emma Macintosh started May 18 until Katrina Blair joins early August.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez took over inearly April.

**** Serenade OTS – Caroline Peters started June 14 (for 2 months?).

**** Symphony OTS – Margot van Erck started June 10 until mid-August.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni returned early April for 4 months.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang returned in April for the Asia season.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Aysy Sadrislamova (vacation until June 8),Flavio Maeda (vac from mid April to mid June), TT Algon, Daniel Dornas, Grant (Adam) Martin; Alison Hasler

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone else noticed CD staff size getting much smaller, with more on their plate to handle?

You mean like the stateroom attendants who each have to handle more staterooms on those ships that added staterooms.?:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi just got off Anthem OTS 9/1. The activities manager was young woman from Wales, HANNAH (working with CD Dennis Charles). She was excellent. She handled an inappropriate, drunk woman at a game show with poise, dignity and humor. Was impressed. Every time we saw her she had a giant smile and looked like she was having a ball.

She told us she was recently promoted. Sorry I didn't think to ask her last name.

Re MommaMickey post - September 6, 2018

Reply to Your post: "Hi just got off Anthem OTS 9/1. The activities manager was young woman from Wales, HANNAH (working with CD Dennis Charles). She was excellent. She handled an inappropriate, drunk woman at a game show with poise, dignity and humor. Was impressed. Every time we saw her she had a giant smile and looked like she was having a ball.

She told us she was recently promoted. Sorry I didn't think to ask her last name."

The young woman from Wales you've described would also certainly be HANNAH JOHNSON. Hannah was Diamond Concierge on Ovation of the Seas when my wife and I did B2B in February this year. Hannah at the time said she was leaving the ship on February 26 to go and be trained as a Genie. Of course, that may not have worked out. Hannah possesses all the qualities you described in spades.

Peter

Hello, I’m currently on the second cruise of a back to back on the Symphony, Margot left yesterday and we now have Daniel Dornas from Brazil

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really enjoyed Margot as AM on SY. First really good AM that I've seen in a while. Unfortunately she is no longer with Royal.

Any other good AM's? Feels like a lot of the best have moved on.

Grant Martin left the company. Not returning. No details but confirmed.

He's on HAL now. He also started a YouTube channel which I am following. I think it may be another Kevin Tugwell situation where he got a special offer from them. Shame he left as he is a great personality and is Scottish.

Not sure if this thread is still active?

Had TT as AM on Brilliance.....

It was like every time he showed up he didn't want to be there. One of the worst.

Mike the CD was one of the best we've ever had.

Strange team up....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Here is a long overdue update - hope you enjoy, Joe

****Adventure OTS – Caroline Peters took over mid August (for 2 months?).

****Allure OTS – Flávio Maeda took over 6/25 for a 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Hannah from Wales (unknown last name) is onboard to cover for Tanya Yates Tongue (Tornado Tanya) who is on vacation until 10/18.

****Brilliance OTS – TT Algan was onboard the 9/1 TA crossing.

****Empress OTS – Has Mickey Martin returned to Empress or is someone else her AM?

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vatuloka was onboard the 9/17 sailing.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard until early October.

****Freedom OTS – Alexander Schmidt returned June 9 until early October.

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo returned in mid August for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Alex Green starts 9/29 (for a 4 month contract?).

****Independence OTS – Elizabeth Hackett returned 8/5 for a 4 month contract.

*****Jewel OTS – Who is the current AM on Jewel?

*****Liberty OTS – Enzo Matijaca took over early August until late September. Unknown who will replace him.

****Majesty OTS – Eric Lopez took over in August (2 or 4 month contract?).

*****Mariner OTS – Assata Young-Mayers took over early August (2 or 4 month contract?).

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edward was onboard the 6/26 sailing (per family). Unknown if he is still there.

*****Oasis OTS – Has Tresha Robb returned to OA? Moe was covering her vacation, but he is now back on EN.

***** Ovation – Who is onboard? Angelle Rutten Van Hemert is said to be returning for the Australian season.

*****Quantum – Who is the current AM on Quantum?

*****Radiance OTS – Katrina Blair took over 8/24 until late January/early February.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Paolo (unknown last name) was onboard the 8/25 sailing.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler returned mid August for a 4 month contract.

**** Symphony OTS – Daniel Dornas is onboard until 9/30, when Katy McCullagh returns from her vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Eric (unknown last name) was onboard the 8/6 sailing.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang was onboard earlier this month (per CD Michelle). Unknown who will replace him when he is on vacation.