Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  3/17/19  --- My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible

****Adventure OTS – Cian MacCormaic  (pronounced Key-in) is on board as per as cruiser on the sailing during the week of 3/14.  Keyan is from Ireland, and has been reported as ‘very entertaining’.

****Allure OTS – Kim (last name unknown) was the AM on the 2/17/19 sailing, as given to me by a cruiser on that sailing.  Unsure if Kim is just covering for Flavio Maeda’s vacation or if Kim is on for a regular contract period. 

****Anthem OTS –  Hanaha (unknown last name) came on board 1/6/19,  not sure if 2 or 4 month contract.

****Brilliance OTS – Saini has been identified as onboard on 11/11. Until when…..is the question?

****Empress OTS – Alexander Schmidt was on the January 21st sailing…..unsure if he is still onboard.  I realize this is from a sailing weeks ago….but it is what a cruiser has shared with me. Looking for more current information from a cruiser.

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vatuloka was onboard as of mid January 2019 sailing, based on a cruisers report to me.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer in early March 2019.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  I very much appreciate the confirmation from a cruiser.

*****Harmony – Daniel Dornas is onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Independence OTS – Allison Hasler  from the UK was onboard in early March 2019, based on report from cruiser during that timeframe.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil has been reported to be onboard on 3/10/19.  Don’t know when she started or for how long she will be there.

*****Liberty OTS –   Bernard (unkown last name) has taken over from Enzo Matijaca (Enzo is the CD until he goes to vacation on 1/13/19).

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz is confirmed to be onboard.  I hope a current cruiser might be able to ask him how long his contract is for.  That would be helpful.

*****Mariner OTS –  Assata Young-Mayers is currently filling in the CD role and handling the Activity Manager responsibilities, this is based on a private message she sent to me on 3/11/19.

*****Navigator OTS –  Daniel Edwards is onboard. Probably started with the relaunch after drydock, perhaps for a 4 month contract until July.

*****Oasis OTS –  Nick has taken over for Tresha Robb who might be on vacation currently. 

***** Ovation – Christopher Turdo should be onboard effective on the March 8 sailing from Sydney.  He will be on Ovation until 5/13/19.

*****Quantum – Who is the current AM on Quantum?

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Gemma Frances was onboard the sailing that completed on 3/2/19.  No information on when started or for how long.

**** Serenade OTS – Renato Arenas took over 12/10/18.   It is probably a 4 month contract since, Alison Hasler who he took over from is expecting a new assignment on a bigger ship, when she returns from vacation.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullagh  returned on 2/23 for a 4 month contract.

***** Vision OTS – Cecy Del Razo onboard as of 2/23/19

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang was onboard earlier this month (per CD Michelle). Unknown who will replace him when he is on vacation.

Jewel

Here are the details. 

Luana signed on in January. 

She will sign off on March 29, in Miami, at the end of this cruise. 

Marvin will take over beginning with the crossing. 

Luana will be back on May 17. 

Updated  3/19/19  --- My hope is to update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian MacCormaic  (pronounced Key-in) is on board as per as cruiser on the sailing during the week of 3/14.  Keyan is from Ireland, and has been reported as ‘very entertaining’.

****Allure OTS – Kim (last name unknown) was the AM on the 2/17/19 sailing, as given to me by a cruiser on that sailing.  Unsure if Kim is just covering for Flavio Maeda’s vacation or if Kim is on for a regular contract period. 

****Anthem OTS –  Hanaha (unknown last name) came on board 1/6/19,  not sure if 2 or 4 month contract.

****Brilliance OTS – Saini has been identified as onboard on 11/11. Until when…..is the question?

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vatuloka was onboard as of mid January 2019 sailing, based on a cruisers report to me.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer in early March 2019.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  I very much appreciate the confirmation from a cruiser.

****Independence OTS – Allison Hasler  from the UK was onboard in early March 2019, based on report from cruiser during that timeframe.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil will be onboard until 3/29, then Marvin Wilson (aka Marvelous Marvin) will be taking over.  Luana returns on 5/17.

*****Liberty OTS –   Bernard (unkown last name) has taken over from Enzo Matijaca (Enzo is the CD until he goes to vacation on 1/13/19).

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz is confirmed to be onboard.  I hope a current cruiser might be able to ask him how long his contract is for.  That would be helpful.

*****Mariner OTS –  Assata Young-Mayers is currently filling in the CD role and handling the Activity Manager responsibilities, this is based on a private message she sent to me on 3/11/19.

*****Navigator OTS –  Daniel Edwards is onboard. Probably started with the relaunch after drydock, perhaps for a 4 month contract until July.

*****Oasis OTS –  Nick has taken over for Tresha Robb who might be on vacation currently. 

***** Ovation – Christopher Turdo should be onboard effective on the March 8 sailing from Sydney.  He will be on Ovation until 5/13/19.

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Gemma Frances was onboard the sailing that completed on 3/2/19.  No information on when started or for how long.

**** Serenade OTS – Renato Arenas took over 12/10/18.   It is probably a 4 month contract since, Alison Hasler who he took over from is expecting a new assignment on a bigger ship, when she returns from vacation.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang was onboard earlier this month (per CD Michelle). Unknown who will replace him when he is on vacation.

Updated  3/27/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil will be onboard until 3/29, then Marvin Wilson (aka Marvelous Marvin) will be taking over.  Luana returns on 5/17.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul Green signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.

Edited by Paulette3028

Updated  3/31/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  June 13 starts vacation and returns on 8/8 until 11/30.  Do not know who will fill in when she is on vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.

Updated  4/3/19  ---

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  June 13 she starts vacation and returns on 8/8 until 11/30.  Do not know who will fill in  from 6/13 until 8/8 when she is on vacation.

****Independence OTS – Allison Hasler  from the UK  is onboard until June when she goes on vacation and Daniel Edwards takes over….don’t know exact date of handover.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:35 AM, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  4/3/19  ---

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  June 13 she starts vacation and returns on 8/8 until 11/30.  Do not know who will fill in  from 6/13 until 8/8 when she is on vacation.

****Independence OTS – Allison Hasler  from the UK  is onboard until June when she goes on vacation and Daniel Edwards takes over….don’t know exact date of handover.

I am back on Allure! Hehehe Flavio Here.

Kim went to Liberty after covering my vacation! 

I love this, this is where I see where O am going next! Heheheeheh

Updated  4/7/19  ---

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda has returned from vacation and will be onboard until sometime in July.

*****Liberty OTS –   Kim is now on Liberty, unsure of start date…

On 4/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, Paulette3028 said:

On the Serenade of March 25 we had Elizabeth as activities director.

1 hour ago, NCLbigfan said:

On the Serenade of March 25 we had Elizabeth as activities director.

Thank you very much for that.....it takes cruisers like yourself to help keep this up to date as much as the resources that I personally have.

Updated  4/13/19  ---

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda has returned from vacation and will be onboard until sometime in July.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  June 13 she starts vacation and returns on 8/13 until 11/30.  Do not know who will fill in  from 6/13 until 8/13 when she is on vacation.

*****Navigator OTS –  Daniel Edwards is onboard. Probably started with the relaunch after drydock.  He is scheduled to move to Independence in June….but we will see what happens then.

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived in mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  Looking for more info from cruisers on this.

Just off Brilliance this morning. 

TT (sorry no surname) from the Mediterranean was the Activities Manager. He and the Entertainment staff were very visable around the ship (more so than CD Enzo) and TT did a very good 70s party (posed for pictures afterwards) and a hilarious Quest, or as they call it now Crazy Quest. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Just off Brilliance this morning. 

TT (sorry no surname) from the Mediterranean was the Activities Manager. He and the Entertainment staff were very visable around the ship (more so than CD Enzo) and TT did a very good 70s party (posed for pictures afterwards) and a hilarious Quest, or as they call it now Crazy Quest. 

Thanks for the info and I will update list soon.

Updated  4/21/19  ---

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19.  No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair  has returned on 2/23  for a 4 month contract until  6/13.  June 13 she starts vacation and returns on 8/13 until 11/30.  Do not know who will fill in  from 6/13 until 8/13 when she is on vacation.

*****Navigator OTS –  Daniel Edwards is onboard. Probably started with the relaunch after drydock.  He is scheduled to move to Independence in June….but we will see what happens then.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard.

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived in mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  Looking for more info from cruisers on this.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang was last identified as onboard.

Updated  4/24/19  ---

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19.  No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang is onboard until May 3, when  Kitty takes over and Troy goes on vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  4/24/19  ---

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang is onboard until May 3, when  Kitty takes over and Troy goes on vacation.

Any idea who will be replacing Flavio on the Allure after July?

1 minute ago, All-In Vacations said:

Any idea who will be replacing Flavio on the Allure after July?

I wish I could say I did.....even if someone on Allure were to ask Flavio who was replacing him in July, he would not know because it is just too far in advance.  

Keeping this list up to date, takes input from cruisers on board along with the contacts that I have made over the years.  Typically an AM does learn who is taking over from them but usually very very close to the handover.

• Thanks 1