Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

7 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

There seems to be some confusion here. Chris is not permanent on OV, he was only there as Angelle's vacation coverage from March - May and will be joining Harmony tomorrow. Angelle is currently regular AM on Ovation and is there for a full contract. Aysy will replace Angelle when she goes on vacation.

I will update accordingly tomorrow.....So does anyone else have news?

Updated  7/21/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Allure OTS – Assata Young-Mayers should have taken over on July 14.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard?  Gemma Frances will report to EN after the completion of her vacation at the end of July.

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

*****Harmony – July 21, Chris Turdo should be taking over.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner has taken over to cover Allison Hasler’s vacation  in June.  Alison Hasler is expected to return in August. 

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  should have returned to Jewel in mid May.  Looking for confirmation.

*****Liberty OTS –   Kim is now on Liberty, unsure of start date…

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.  There should be a change happening very shortly.

*****Navigator OTS –  Looking to find out who is onboard now?

*****Oasis OTS –  Nick is onboard and probably took over mid March.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard.

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is onboard NOW?

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

**** Spectrum OTS – Who is currently onboard?

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah has joined the ship late June. Hannah will be on the ship until Sept 21, when Flavio Maeda takes over when he returns from his vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

19 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

Moe is on Harmony this week but leaving to go to Coco Cay on 7/28.  Don’t know who is his replacement 

Chris Turdo should have arrived onboard on 7/21 to take over from Moe.  Moe is taking a land position with Royal on CocoCay, basically to oversee "Fun Activities" from what I understand on their private island.  

39 minutes ago, dolphingirl47 said:

Does anybody know what has happened to Joe Chambers? I have not seen him mentioned in ages. He was the best Activities Manager we ever had.

Corinna

I'm pretty sure that I saw him on CocoCay 2 weeks ago so I guess that he is working there now.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

8 hours ago, BaikG said:

On Spectrum the AM was a young Chinese lady named Rafael or Raphael (I didn’t catch the spelling of her name on the morning show)

I take it you sailed on Spectrum with her, so what was the experience like?

1 minute ago, Paulette3028 said:

I take it you sailed on Spectrum with her, so what was the experience like?

It was a short cruise with mostly Chinese guests thus the majority of the events were in Mandarin so we didn’t attend, and the few English events were hosted by Fang, the CD. We saw her only on some of the morning shows and during the Captain’s Reception where she was the English-Chinese interpreter for the captain and officers. I’m not sure if Bonnie Bai is due to replace her soon, but I did see her onboard several times during the cruise with no name tag.

1 hour ago, BaikG said:

It was a short cruise with mostly Chinese guests thus the majority of the events were in Mandarin so we didn’t attend, and the few English events were hosted by Fang, the CD. We saw her only on some of the morning shows and during the Captain’s Reception where she was the English-Chinese interpreter for the captain and officers. I’m not sure if Bonnie Bai is due to replace her soon, but I did see her onboard several times during the cruise with no name tag.

You could be correct about Bonnie Bai taking over....thanks for the reply.

Updated  7/25/19  ---  I am always looking for more information from cruisers....thank you in advance.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard?  Gemma Frances will report to EN after the completion of her vacation at the end of July.

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

*****Harmony – July 21, Chris Turdo should be taking over from Mosese. Moe is taking a land position on CocoCay overseeing “Fun Activities” it sounds like….good for him, if that is what he wants!

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner has taken over to cover Allison Hasler’s vacation  in June.  Alison Hasler is expected to return in August. 

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  should have returned to Jewel in mid May.  Looking for confirmation.

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.  There should be a change happening very shortly.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

**** Spectrum OTS –  Chinese young lady named Raphael (unsure of spelling). 

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah has joined the ship late June. Hannah will be on the ship until Sept 21, when Flavio Maeda takes over when he returns from his vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

Updated  7/27/19  ---

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez onboard…unsure of when his contract completes.

*****Harmony – July 21, Chris Turdo should be taking over from Mosese. Moe is taking a land position on CocoCay overseeing “Fun Activities” it sounds like….good for him, if that is what he wants!

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

Updated  7/29/19  ---

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over from Mosese on July 28.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

Updated  7/31/19  ---

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous.  He doesn't know when she started, since he just came onboard.

Updated  8/7/19  ---

****Allure OTS – It has been mentioned to me that Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay.  Assata Young-Mayers was expected to be taking over on July 14.  Looking for a cruiser to confirm who is onboard.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma has taken over from Alex Paul late July for a 4 month contract.

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

14 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  8/7/19  ---

****Allure OTS – It has been mentioned to me that Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay.  Assata Young-Mayers was expected to be taking over on July 14.  Looking for a cruiser to confirm who is onboard.

I don.t know who is currently on the Allure.

I am doing a B2B on Sept 22 and Sept 29.

I requested information from RCI about who will be on board those 2 weeks.

The information they gave me stated that Assata would be our Activities Manager.