Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

4 hours ago, ALSEAU said:

I don.t know who is currently on the Allure.

I am doing a B2B on Sept 22 and Sept 29.

I requested information from RCI about who will be on board those 2 weeks.

The information they gave me stated that Assata would be our Activities Manager.

Assata had told me directly that she was going to be moving to Allure, but things OFTEN change when it comes to their assignments.  The entertainment department in Royals HQ is often wrong as to what the entertainment schedule is.....I don't know why, just that is often the case.

Updated  8/8/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Allure OTS – It has been mentioned to me that Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay.  Assata Young-Mayers was expected to be taking over on July 14.  Looking for a cruiser to confirm who is onboard.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as currently on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over from Mosese on July 28.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner has taken over to cover Allison Hasler’s vacation  in June.  Alison Hasler is expected to return in August. 

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Kim is now on Liberty, unsure of start date…

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma has taken over from Alex Paul late July for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS –  Looking to find out who is onboard now?

*****Oasis OTS –  Nick is onboard and probably took over mid March.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard.

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is onboard NOW?

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

**** Spectrum OTS –  Chinese young lady named Raphael (unsure of spelling). 

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah has joined the ship late June. Hannah will be on the ship until Sept 21, when Flavio Maeda takes over when he returns from his vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

Updated  8/10/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Allure OTS – It has been mentioned to me that Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay.  Assata Young-Mayers was expected to be taking over on July 14.  Looking for a cruiser to confirm who is onboard.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as currently on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June for 2 months of vacation coverage.  However Alison Hasler has resigned from Royal and I am looking for what is happening currently on Indy.  Has Katie Turner remained on board?  Has someone else taken over?    

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma has taken over from Alex Paul late July for a 4 month contract.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah has joined the ship late June. Hannah will be on the ship until Sept 21, when Flavio Maeda takes over when he returns from his vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

Updated  8/12/19  ---

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June for 2 months of vacation coverage.  However Alison Hasler has resigned from Royal and I am looking for what is happening currently on Indy.  Has Katie Turner remained on board?  Has someone else taken over?    

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

Updated  8/13/19  ---

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

Updated  8/14/19  ---

****Allure OTS –  Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay probably from early August possibly as a 4 month contract.  

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

Updated  8/25/19  ---

PLEASE post any updates that you have in this thread.  I will be heading to NJ to cruise on Anthem and visit NE and Canada, so I will be away from my computer until Sept 8.  I will update the list when I come back, with ALL OF THE UPDATED information from my helpful cruisers!

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay probably from early August possibly as a 4 month contract.  

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:56 AM, Paulette3028 said:

****Grandeur OTS – Nick (unknown last name) as been reported as the AM.  Katrina Blair will probably be heading to GR on from 2/23 to 6/13, which would coincide with John Blair being on board as CD, since they always work together.  Speculation is that Nick will be moving to Oasis on 2/23.

Good day everyone. Thought I would finally come in here and say Hello! My name is Nick Huffman and I did start my first contract as Activities Manager on the GR in December 2018 through March 2019. That is when I went back and joined The Oasis until Dry Dock. Left Oasis for an extended vacation and still in talks of where I'm going next

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you and love all of my CC guests and love chatting and getting to know all of you. If you see me on whatever ship I'm going to next please stop and say hello!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NHuffman said:

Good day everyone. Thought I would finally come in here and say Hello! My name is Nick Huffman and I did start my first contract as Activities Manager on the GR in December 2018 through March 2019. That is when I went back and joined The Oasis until Dry Dock. Left Oasis for an extended vacation and still in talks of where I'm going next

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you and love all of my CC guests and love chatting and getting to know all of you. If you see me on whatever ship I'm going to next please stop and say hello!

Welcome to the posting side of Cruise Critic!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, NHuffman said:

Keep us posted on what ship you sail on next.  It would help me tremendously keep this list up to date....SUPER thanks in advance.

Updated  9/09/19  ---

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

*****Oasis OTS –  In late September, Oasis heads to drydock and comes off the sailing schedule until February 2020.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard?

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  Waiting to learn more details of his contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived in mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard  of 5/30.

Updated  9/18/19  ---

Thank you to everyone who provides information to me to keep this thread going.  My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

*****Oasis OTS –  In late September, Oasis heads to drydock and comes off the sailing schedule until February 2020.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

Updated  9/19/19  ---

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Spectrum OTS –  Young lady named Bonnie has been identified as the AM currently.