Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  11/16/19 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13.  No idea if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Orlando Cruz is onboard.  This was shared with me on 10/26, but I do not know when he started or for how long he will be there….perhaps a cruiser sailing on Empress can find out.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.  Chris is heading to vacation on 12/1  and Flavio Maeda comes to HM.

****Independence OTS – Alex Paul joined the ship probably in late Sept when he returned from vacation …..Katie Turner is due to return before Christmas.  Alex is on a short assignment.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Who is onboard NOW?

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin should have returned to the ship on 10/4. 

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September. 

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.

*****Oasis OTS –  Kat should be the AM when ship returns to cruising with passengers after drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

***** Ovation – Aysy  took over on 9/20/19.

*****Quantum – returns from Dry Dock on 11/16

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah come to Symphony on 11/24 as Flavio Maeda heads to Harmony to cover Chris Turdo’s vacation.

***** Vision OTS – Enzo Matijaca will be on the ship until late October or Early November, finishing up a contract and heading to vacation as told to me by Enzo.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

2 hours ago, MommaMickey said:

any idea who is coming after Katrina on Grandeur?  We board 11/23 which looks like day Katrina leaves.  And if Cian is coming aboard Grandeur who will replace him on Adventure which we board 1/4

Thanks

As soon as I know, I will update the thread.  

Updated  11/28/19 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.  

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly from Alabama has taken over on 11/23.

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13.  No idea if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Orlando Cruz is onboard.  This was shared with me on 10/26, but I do not know when he started or for how long he will be there….perhaps a cruiser sailing on Empress can find out.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Cian should have arrived on GR on 11/23.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.  Chris is heading to vacation on 12/1  and Flavio Maeda  may be onboard and taking over as of 12/1.

****Independence OTS – Alex Paul joined the ship probably in late Sept when he returned from vacation …..Katie Turner is due to return before Christmas.  Alex is on a short assignment.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

*****Mariner OTS – Looking to learn who took over from Gemma Stubs who departed on 11/22.

*****Oasis OTS –  Kat should be the AM when ship returns to cruising with passengers after drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

*****Quantum – Troy is onboard, we don’t know how long he will be on board.

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should have come onboard on 11/24.

***** Vision OTS – Enzo Matijaca will be on the ship until late October or Early November, finishing up a contract and heading to vacation as told to me by Enzo.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

Edited by Paulette3028

Updated  11/29/19 --

****Empress OTS – Tornado Tanya takes over from Orlando Cruz on 12/1/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.  Chris is heading to vacation on 12/1  and Flavio Maeda  may be onboard and taking over as of 12/1.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

*****Mariner OTS –  Looking to learn who took over from Gemma Stubs who departed on 11/22.

Updated  11/30/19 --

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

*****Mariner OTS –  Looking to learn who took over from Gemma Stubs who departed on 11/22.

19 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  11/30/19 --

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

Does anybody know where Alison Hasler from Aberdeen/Scotland is now? She used to be one fo the activity staff on Serenade, then became AD and was on Independence for one turn and was supposed to return in August - but I don't see her anywhere now. She is wonderful and we would love to sail with her again.

24 minutes ago, two4cruise said:

Does anybody know where Alison Hasler from Aberdeen/Scotland is now? She used to be one fo the activity staff on Serenade, then became AD and was on Independence for one turn and was supposed to return in August - but I don't see her anywhere now. She is wonderful and we would love to sail with her again.

I believe that she left ships earlier this year.

Updated  12/6/19 --

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1, unsure if this is just to cover Chris Turdo’s vacation.

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, Paulette3028 said:

We were on Explorer OTS in mid-December 2019. Joe (Chalmers? Chambers?) from Canada (originally Guelph) was the Activity Manager.

Updated  1/11/19 --

It is very difficult to keep this thread up to date without the help of cruisers. Thank you to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope has been to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  But to do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

****Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) has been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   Don’t know when he began his contract at all.

****Explorer OTS – Joe (Chambers or Chalmers) from Canada was spotted onboard in mid December as AM.  Probably took over from Katie around 11/1. 

****Grandeur OTS – Cian  McMcormaic should have arrived on GR on 11/23.

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1.  Chris Turdo is scheduled to return on 2/2 and remain onboard until 5/24.

****Independence OTS – Has Katie Turner returned as expected by the end of Dec 2019 to take over from Alex Paul?

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has mentioned on her FB page on 1/11 that she is returning from vacation and rejoining Spectrum OTS.

3 hours ago, Mikary said:

We were on Explorer OTS in mid-December 2019. Joe (Chalmers? Chambers?) from Canada (originally Guelph) was the Activity Manager.

That would be Joe Chambers. We had him on Explorer in 2017 and he was the best activities manager we ever had and we had a number of very good ones. I am glad he is back on a ship. He helped getting Coco Cay ready for the relaunch.

Corinna

• Like 1

We check this site each cruise as we will never sail with Magic Marvin again.  Found him vulgar and nasty.  

Just got off Adventure yesterday...Kelly L from Alabama was excellent.  She was so friendly, stopped to talk to you like you were a good friend.  Lots of energy and truly seemed to love her job. 

Any idea how long Cian is on Grandeur?  We are sailing her 2/28?