Fare for ferry to Pointe du Bout

mrs66

• 2 weeks later...
I would absolutely do this again. The area we found, the only place to have lunch was at the cute little bar by the beach. (although, I think you could have eaten at the hotel, but that might have been a little pricey). At the bar thingy, the only thing they had were panninis,(?) which were huge and affordable. If you stay at the area where the ferry first docks, there are a few restaurants right on the beach, I think if you walked to the street side, there is probably we more. We ventured off of that beach, to a different area. The area we were at was very calm, crystal clear water, kind of like a marina. If you look to the left when you are headed to the beach on the ferry, you will see a little marina area, that is where we ended up. If I went again, I might stay on the ferry to Anse Mitan, but being the first time, and not much English speaking, Pointe du Bout felt like enough of an adventure! Also, we thought we would go into town when we got back, that was a waste, I would just go right back to the ship. I have no idea how to post a picture, or else I would!

Did you walk around the town in Pointe Du Bout? I was wondering if we should stop there on the way to or back from the beach or was it not worth it?

Yes, I am sure you can. We actually took ferry to Pointe du Bout walked to Anse Mitan and took ferry back from there.

We are debating on stopping in Pointe du Bout to shop a little or just go straight to Anse Mitan? Was it worth stopping inPointe du Bout? Do you take a ferry from there to Anse Mitan or is it walkable?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...