Any way to contact a cabin steward after disembarking?

rwilk1129

Anybody know how to contact a cabin steward? It is really important to get an email to him.Thanks for any help out there.

You could search for a roll call thread for an upcoming cruise and ask someone from that group to pass a message to the steward.

Mike:)

One time a cruise critic member forgot some photos in his cabin. So, I told him I would be cruising on that ship right after he got off the ship.

I found the cabin steward but he told me that the photos that were in an envelope were thrown in the trash by his assistant cabin workers. They thought it was trash.

My idea is to find out who is going cruising on that ship that you want to contact your cabin steward.

If you were on the Crown Princess I can help you find the cabin steward by giving me his name and your cabin number that you stayed at.

The cabin stewards all know eachother. One time I took a gift for a cabin steward and I asked my cabin steward to find him. He found him right away and the cabin steward was super happy to see me. We were just friends on RCL. My whole family liked him so they sent him some clothes and music gifts. LucyR.

It was on Regal in December but thanks for offer Lucy. I only know his name was Ronald in cabin#D714.

The quickest way is to ask someone onboard now or cruising in the next couple of weeks to contact him.

I would check the roll call threads.

Mike:)