Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Sadly just for 2015 - so there is hardly any use for it... :(

But Dubrovnik has, look here: http://www.portdubrovnik.hr/girica1.php

You need to tick all months and choose 2016 in the dorpdown list [emoji5] - hope this helps...

BTW: The Copenhagen cruise schedule has been updated today - still showing up Brilliance in the 12-day-pattern and Serenade as turnaround visitor.

So it seems to me that Brilliance will sail from Harwich further in 2016, and any other ship should sail the 12 nighter from Barcelona...

And: I also do not see any Oasis Class ship sailing from San Juan sooner or later - at first, I doubt that the port can handle embarkation/disembarkation with lugguage, check-in/out etc. for 6000 passengers - above all if two ships a day are going to be handled. Also I do not know whether the port area is large enough.

Than, what was mentioned before: The SJU itineraries are about the ports, and it would not make sense at all to deploy Oasis on a three-port-cruise out of SJU.

So forget about it.

And yes, the SJU run down to ABC islands just has two days at sea because of the distance from/to Curacao and Aruba... [emoji4]

SJU is not capable to handle properly the Voyager Class so imagine what would happen if they will have to deal with an Oasis class ship. Disembarking the ship in SJU is the worst I experienced, it's the slowest for getting of the ship and after the wait in imigration is also the longest ever experienced.

SJU is not capable to handle properly the Voyager Class so imagine what would happen if they will have to deal with an Oasis class ship. Disembarking the ship in SJU is the worst I experienced, it's the slowest for getting of the ship and after the wait in imigration is also the longest ever experienced.

They must be working on improving it because many seem certain Freedom us headed there in 2016

Regarding whether an Oasis class ship can port in Australia, see the link below - the pdf of simulations done for the proposed cruise ship terminal on the Gold Coast.

The first link is to the consortium's website who are behind the development. Prior to the recent change in State Government this development was progressing to State Government approval. I have not located a policy position paper from the new Government - Australia Labor Party as to whether they support the cruise ship terminal or not. However, the development work is continuing

If the development is approved it will be an extensive development in an area of the broadwater very similar to Port Everglades (but much nicer as it won't have the industrial style buildings that PE has) in both location to the ocean and the Gold Coast. Seaworld is minutes from the proposed terminal and other theme parks, the beaches of the Gold Coast, Movieworld(Universal), Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and just one hour from Brisbane.

The Gold Coast port will be an embarkation port and visiting port and can accommodate large ships like Oasis/Allure and Quantum of the Seas.

I don't think anyone should write off an Oasis or Quantum class ship never cruising around Australia. Every time I receive an email from RCI I add in the comments questions about Oasis and Quantum class ships.

http://www.goldcoastevolution.com.au

http://www.goldcoastevolution.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/021-AECOM-Simulation-Overview-231014.pdf

Edited by Miamia65

hi, we are hoping for a transatlantic on one of the oasis class ships next year hopefully oct/nov, anyone have any ideas if the oasis 3 will do a transatlantic or oasis or allure, (fingers crossed ) we did the oasis TA last sept and loved it but not able to do the allure this year so hoping we will be able to do one next year :)

hi, we are hoping for a transatlantic on one of the oasis class ships next year hopefully oct/nov, anyone have any ideas if the oasis 3 will do a transatlantic or oasis or allure, (fingers crossed ) we did the oasis TA last sept and loved it but not able to do the allure this year so hoping we will be able to do one next year :)

Hi,

at least ONE Oasis-Class-ship should do oat least ONE Transatlantic in 2016, but not sure when and which one exactly.

IMHO Allure is least possbile, since she is open for booking until end of May 2016, so if those cruises until end of may 2016 are not going to be cancelled, than I do not see her returning to Europe - so IMHO there is a possibility for either Oasis or Oasis 3...

If Oasis:

-Transatl. from Florida to Barcelona in April/May

-either Transat. back to Florida in fall 2016, or Suez Canal heading to Asia

If Oasis 3:

-Transatlantic to Florida after her Europe season, so fall 2016 most likely...

Let's seewhat finally happens... [emoji5]

They must be working on improving it because many seem certain Freedom us headed there in 2016

Freedom currently swaps San Juan for St. Thomas occasionally on its Eastern route, so it may very well be that the cruise psychics are confusing her showing up in SJ on a port stop with her repo'ing to SJ as a home port.

Freedom currently swaps San Juan for St. Thomas occasionally on its Eastern route, so it may very well be that the cruise psychics are confusing her showing up in SJ on a port stop with her repo'ing to SJ as a home port.

I think they are basing SJ home port because of Monday visits in st Maarten. That is impossible if leaving PC

I think they are basing SJ home port because of Monday visits in st Maarten. That is impossible if leaving PC

That's right - the Sunday call at St. maarten implies that Freedom must head to San Juan in May 2016 - it would be possible to reach St. maarten or St. Thomas on week-end, if she started in Florida on Wednesdays or thursdays - but I really don't see this happening at all...

So Freedom seems to be the replacement for Adventure so far - no clue yet what she could do than... :confused:

Ok. I'll be the first with the silly question.

What week does the Panama Canal come under

Not a silly question at all. I honestly don't know. I'm hoping there will be a Pacific Coastal or 2 and I know last year they were released with Alaska...

Perhaps try looking back on the releases for last year and see what they were released with?! :confused:

Ok. I'll be the first with the silly question.

What week does the Panama Canal come under

Not sure for 100 % - last year it came out together with Alaska, since Jewel was repositioning via Panama Canal to Alaska.

So I could imagine either Alaska, Fall Caribbean or Winter Caribbean - sounds most logical to me, at least... [emoji5]

Maybe I missed it, but where are "they" finding all of this information? The sites I can find that list port schedules only go out to April 2016.

Maybe I missed it, but where are "they" finding all of this information? The sites I can find that list port schedules only go out to April 2016.

Well you can search for the St. Maarten Port Schedule on Google to find that one. That's really the only port in the Eastern Caribbean that publishes port schedules early.