???

fizzy

We have decided to give Seabourn a try for a 2016 beach break. Despite my best efforts..,as of yesterday....I cannot seem to see any Carribean listings for Feb./March. Could somebody aim me in the right direction? Thanks so much

Perhaps Quest - though its not strictly in the Caribbean.

http://www.seabourn.com/find-luxury-cruise-vacation/FindCruises.action?cfVer=2&destCode=&durationCode=&dateCode=3_2016&shipCodeSearch=SQ&portCode=

Sojourn is out of the question as it's in SE Asia.

Odyssey - Appears to be in Australia land.

Edited by Emperor Norton

I think time is the right direction unfortunately. As Im sure you've noticed they don't have anything up beyond Dec 2015 for that region.

Thank you and I was thinking I was somehow missing something as other 2016 dates were showing. We will just have to wait.

I ended up doing an advanced search which lets you do it by ship then month/year which is where I found the Quest 15/31 day cruises that might be what you're looking for.

We were thinking of trying Seabourn next year for a 7-10 day beach break. We are SS and Regent regulars. Wouldn't it be a brilliant idea on my part to just call and request a brochure!? Thank you for your efforts Emperor Norton.

Well, it might be a brilliant idea if the current catalog included 2016 Caribbean cruise -- which unfortunately for you it does not. Another option for you if you can wait until March is the 20 day Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale cruise on the Odyssey.