Reflection Fitness Center Question

Shawski

Does the Fitness Center on Reflection have the tube bands like Therabands? Also, are there light weights - 3 - 4 pounds?

I am still rehabbing my shoulder as a result of a fractured humerus and I need to figure out whether I should bring my own equipment.

Thanks

I have never seen Therabands in Celebrity's fitness centers including on Reflection. Fortunately, your bands are light enough to bring easily on the cruise with you. I brought my own OPTP stretch-out strap when I was rehabilitating my leg, and I used "bars" on the Life Fitness resistance machines to anchor an end of the strap. There are lightweight hand weights/dumbbells; maybe someone can confirm how light. I think you will be in luck on that though. There are various Life Fitness upper body resistance machines including a shoulder press and chest press. If the 10 lb. weight is too much at this point, you might be able to use the machine without adding any weight which would mean you would only have the resistance weight of the bar. Consult with your physical therapist if needed before the cruise.

Hopefully others can help with information too including confirming the weights of the hand weights.

Kathy