Vista to Miami

winddawn

I see Carnival Vista cruising out of Miami in 2017 showing on Carnival's website when searching for cruises; Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, Cozumel; Amber Cove, Grand Turk; St Kitts, San Juan, St Maarten, Grand Turk; etc., with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 13 day cruises. I'm seeing 19 itineraries available for Vista. Athens?

Edited by winddawn

There is 1 13 day cruise (her inaugural cruise) that is going to Athens as well as several 10 day ones. Those are all scheduled for Spring/Summer/Fall in 2016. After that, she will be based in Miami with a variety of Eastern/Southern/Western Caribbean cruises.

There is 1 13 day cruise (her inaugural cruise) that is going to Athens as well as several 10 day ones. Those are all scheduled for Spring/Summer/Fall in 2016. After that, she will be based in Miami with a variety of Eastern/Southern/Western Caribbean cruises.

The transatlantic is also 13 days.

Booked March 5, 2017....only a 6 night cruise but a great price....Balconies start at $699....I booked a lido balcony for a few dollars more.

In the Dallas area that week has always been Spring Break....hope it stays that way!