Asking Concierge to make Dining Reservations

tymike

Of course they they will help you look for a reservation. That is what they do - if not at breakfast, then every time we bumped into him or her, they would ask - what's for dinner tonight? We often have invited friends we met to join us and even once invited a friend and the ship's comedian to join us in Cagney's for lunch. They aim to serve and we recognize them appropriately. :) Have Fun!

Is there anything less "freestyle" than making a dining reservation 100 days before your trip?

I don't even know what I'm having for supper tonight yet!

For me the perk of a suite/concierge is calling and saying "Is there availability in Cagneys for two tonight at 7?" And having the concierge say "Yes, Ms. ____. You're all set for 7 pm."

And DONE!

Is there anything less "freestyle" than making a dining reservation 100 days before your trip?

I don't even know what I'm having for supper tonight yet!

For me the perk of a suite/concierge is calling and saying "Is there availability in Cagneys for two tonight at 7?" And having the concierge say "Yes, Ms. ____. You're all set for 7 pm."

And DONE!

The only one I would even consider an advanced reso for is Teppanyaki, simply due to the limited availability.

If you are a 'typical number' i.e.two or four, I have rarely seen a problem getting a reservation within a half hour of your requested time. Even showing up a half hour early usually doesn't through them and we are on our way before everyone gets to the front door. That said I agree Tepenyaki is the exception since there are only seating for 16? on the Jewel class. But, I also point out unless you are from somewhere without Asian, you can meet or beat Tepenyaki at your local hibachi restaurant. I find it nothing extra.