berlin

• 1 month later...

I just returned from a Baltic cruise on Constellation, which included a stop in Rostock. We took the ship's shore excursion to Berlin, via the train. It was a wonderful 12-hour tour, which included excellent snacks during the train ride and a marvelous lunch in Berlin. I would guess that any HAL shore excursion to Berlin would use the same train and tour guides for Berlin.

Hi!

We're on the July 18 Westerdam and are taking the ship's train to Berlin. Then we plan to buy a Day Card (Tageskarte) and use the public transportation system (and our feet) to see Berlin on our own.

I just returned from a Baltic cruise on Constellation, which included a stop in Rostock. We took the ship's shore excursion to Berlin, via the train. It was a wonderful 12-hour tour, which included excellent snacks during the train ride and a marvelous lunch in Berlin. I would guess that any HAL shore excursion to Berlin would use the same train and tour guides for Berlin.

This was one of the few ships tours we took and it was excellent. Lunch was at the Berlin Hilton and it was very nice. Well worth the time.

Archived