Sea princess deparing tomorrow???

Tony UK

I am due to sail on the sea princess from Southampton UK tomorrow. I had a look on the webcam on the ship expecting her to be well on the way, but it shows her still docked in Gibralter! Is there a problem, or is the webcam not updating properly?

I travel first thing in the morning and would like to know what to expect!

Can anyone help?

Angie

I was checking too and noticed the ship still in Gibraltar and the time isn't current. All of them seem to be off so I want to say something is jazzed with their system!

I'm leaving this afternoon on a flight from Chicago to London and absolutely cannot wait!

Woohoo, 21 days on the Sea Princess!

Susie

Thank you both - I am a little comforted by the info that the webcameras are likely to be switched off and that is the reason.

I am also setting off tomorrow morning but from the north of England. See you there! I'm so green with envy - 21 days!!! I wish!

Angie

Let us know what kind of plugs you find on Sea Princess. I was told that I would not need an adaptor in November. Is that true? Have a great cruise.
Sea Princess cabins have both UK and US sockets. The US socket is a bit more difficult to find, at the end of the desk near the window, but it is there.

There are no European Schuko sockets, though - so if you're reliant on them you'll need an adapter.

Archived