Tampa Park n Cruise

camper49

The following 3 hotels have a park & cruise. The hotels are located in the Rocky Point area of Tampa. This is an upscale corporate type area that overlooks the Bay. The port is about a 15 min shuttle ride away. I would have no problem leaving my car at any of these hotels.

Holiday Inn Express Rocky Point

Hampton Rocky Point

Chase Suites Rocky Point

* I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Rocky Point twice using their cruise pkg ,not park & cruise, but had a good experience both times. Clean hotel, good service, decent hot breakfast and an organized shuttle system to and from the port. The Hampton and Chase are located next to the Holiday Inn so same general location. There is a Bahama Breeze restaurant right between the 3 hotels so pretty convenient to walk over and listen to their outside deck band and enjoy a nice pre-cruise dinner.

Another poster mentioned that they use the Hampton Ybor and had a very positive experience. This hotel is a tad closer to the port but the Ybor area has a reputation to be party-central so double check on the reviews here.