Another question for Northbound

We are disembarking from Celebrity Constellation 7/3. Our fare includes an immediate transfer to Arlanda, but our flight doesn't leave until 4 PM. I know we could take a taxi to Rail Station, stow our bags, wander and then take express train later. SAS does have a place to store bags at airport before check in. Are there any sights to see closer to airport? Would there be taxis at the dock, that would do a tour with airport drop off? Or any other suggestions you have?
You are a real help on these boards!
Thank you so much.
Sam Adrezin

No, I am sorry, but there is nothing of interest too see near the airport.

I can only recommend the option you already know. If you have never been to Stockholm, and if it isn't raining, don't miss the brief glimpse of our city that you have time for. It is a beatiful city, and from the Central Station it is a short walk to the Town Hall or across one of the bridges to the Old Town.

If you enjoy military parades, on July 3 they will be changing the guards at the Royal Palace at 12.15. Before the ceremony the guards will march through the city up to the palace. The ceremony is likely to include a marching concert by the military music.

I recommend you just walk around, since there really isn't much time to do museums, and then take the train to the airport.

Archived