Critique this Plan

KayKayKay

Hello. I'm traveling with my 73 year old mother and nearly 7 year old twins. My mom and I want to jewelry shop but I also want to go to Sapphire Beach. Our boat docks at 11 and the sun sets at 6. The boat does not leave until midnight as Journey is playing a concert on the boat that night (which I will be attending). So, is it an okay plan to shop from 11-2, go to Sapphire until sunset and then head back? I'm open to suggestions!

Hello. I'm traveling with my 73 year old mother and nearly 7 year old twins. My mom and I want to jewelry shop but I also want to go to Sapphire Beach. Our boat docks at 11 and the sun sets at 6. The boat does not leave until midnight as Journey is playing a concert on the boat that night (which I will be attending). So, is it an okay plan to shop from 11-2, go to Sapphire until sunset and then head back? I'm open to suggestions!

You'll have to be back by "all-aboard" time - since the ship is listed as being in port 11am-6pm, I suspect that you'll be required to be onboard by 5pm, regardless of whether the ship actually plans on leaving the port before midnight. (Obviously if they move the all-aboard time and your documentation lists it differently, then you can plan accordingly).

what time is listed on your cruise planner-- you must be back onboard 30 mintues before.

The concert series-- the players get onboard and leave the same night.

but the ship is secure where you will be onboard.

St. Thomas, USVI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

opps- i see you sailed

Edited by serene56