Muster Drill

Travel_Lusting

How would one get to the muster drill if one doesn't first go to Dubai? :confused:
Why would you think the person you quoted (cb at sea) would need to go to Muster Drill in Dubai? They aren't the OP (who is the one going to Dubai). :rolleyes:

For the record, I'm not going to Dubai either.

I see you have spell checker off, since you misspelled it twice, so maybe I should emphasize it in colour? :D:D

Great Britain spells it humour so not a misspelling. US spells it humor.

There are many words, such as colour, instead of color, where GB adds a u to their words.

They also spell many words, such as realize, with an s, realise, instead of a z.

Edited by NMLady

There are many words, such as colour, instead of color, where GB adds a u to their words.

They also spell many words, such as realize, with an s, realise, instead of a z.

You must have missed my use of the British spelling of color, as this was intended as sarcasm.

And they drive on the wrong side of the street, while here is the USA we drive on the right side of the street.

There is a reason that people say, "US and England, two countries separated by a common language."

While we are at it, should we discuss the difference in meaning between what the English call a cigarette and what that word means here in the US. Or what the English call lorries is a very common vehicle in the US, but known by a completely different word.

Edited by Cuizer2

Why would you think the person you quoted (cb at sea) would need to go to Muster Drill in Dubai? They aren't the OP (who is the one going to Dubai). :rolleyes:

For the record, I'm not going to Dubai either.

Then how are you going to get to the muster drill?

If the lifeboat drill is at a time when you are validly allowed to be off the ship, then it will be repeated for your benefit later. Assuming you have been told what time to be on board, you will not be expected to cancel an excursion booked within that time frame.