July 2 & 3 St Petersburg with Red October

We are boarding Grand Princess on June 28 for my family of 3 (a couple & a daughter of 18 from Houston, Texas). We try to form a group to minimize the cost for the 2-day tour in St. Petersburg. I have an itinarary ready from RO. Because we're running out of time, I need quick responses from anyone is interested. You can email me directly at jyoung12@houston.rr.com if you like.

Cindy Young

We are going with RO on a different date than you but I had emailed Olga at RO asking if she had anyone going on the tour on the same date as us. She sent me their email and we joined together to form a group of 8.

jeanb - Thanks. Laura of RO told me we can join another group of 3. The price tag is $156pp for day 1(9.5 hr) & $148 for day 2(7.5 hr) plus lunch. Are these prices reasonable for a group of 6? Appreciate any feedback.

ktyoung, We are paying $125pp Day 1 (full day)

$54pp Day 2 (half day) and $65pp evening ballet. This is the price for 8. Lunch is separate. Day 1 we will bring boxed lunches from the ship and Day 2 restaurant is $17pp.

Hope this helps. Prices also depend on where you want to visit.

Elliebird: We are going on the Constellation sailing from Dover on July 31. We were originally 4 persons(my husband and I and another couple who are friends of ours.)

RO sent us the standard itinerary and we customized it indicating that we were bringing lunch on day 1 and would go to the restaurant RO suggested for day 2. Shortly after we made our arrangements with RO, Olga informed us that another group of 4 wanted to do our tour. I contacted them by email, told them what our itinerary would be and they were willing to go with us. We live in Ponte Vecchio. Where do you live in BB? Are you on our cruise?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeanb:

Elliebird: We are going on the Constellation sailing from Dover on July 31. We were originally 4 persons(my husband and I and another couple who are friends of ours.)

RO sent us the standard itinerary and we customized it indicating that we were bringing lunch on day 1 and would go to the restaurant RO suggested for day 2. Shortly after we made our arrangements with RO, Olga informed us that another group of 4 wanted to do our tour. I contacted them by email, told them what our itinerary would be and they were willing to go with us. We live in Ponte Vecchio. Where do you live in BB? Are you on our cruise?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

to Jeanb,

We are from the Cascades and are going on the July 3 sailing on the Constellation.

I have friends (2 couples) that will be on your cruise. They have booked as part of a group from a local travel agency.

Archived